• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi chats

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
As of right now, I have read the entire ask Vman thread, and one idea I liked was the Yoshi chats, lets do this. I also learned some things, and found out a large amount of m,y ideas have been thought of before, oh well. I also found out that vman and leffen shield drop in a different way than I do, interesting. Oh, and AZ is full of obnoxious not-famous people, as well as the low tier heros that AZ is famous for. . .

message me for my information, I have Facebook and Skype.

I'm interested in talking about anything Yoshi, as well as general melee discussion. Hit me up.

Joseidon

Smash Rookie
Is it true that purple yoshi is completely broken, so the developers took out the skin and now all yoshi mains will live a life of mediocrity and disappointment?

Top Bottom