• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yoda for ssbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy123noodle

Smash Rookie
hey guys, i just came up with an idea (ill let you decide if its a good one) but why not add yoda into ssbb or for that matter any other star wars character (not 2 as they are all kinda similar). i remember him appearing in star wars the clone wars on gamecube and i am sure there will have been other star wars games.

you could have the basic "a" hit deflecting projectiles. or some kind of force move.

just a thought ideas welcome

http://www.gamez.nl/upload/781358_610_1147440211262-yoda.jpg

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid it wouldn't work.. at all. Yoda isn't even a Nintendo character, so he has no chance of making it. Along with any other Star Wars characters, im afraid. :(

sandy123noodle

Smash Rookie
realy?

but yoda stars in some gamecube games...

and snake hes no nintendo character

im not doubting you it just seems strange

Wet Fish KO

Smash Rookie
i agree with pure of heart, yoda has no chance of being in SSBB at all. it wud be very.....very strange if he did make it but i dont think that the creaters wud have even considered havein him in.
it is a bit of a shock that snake from metal gear solid is even in Brawl. no1 wud have guesed that, but in saying that, yoga cud stand a chance of also makin an appearance.
personaly i dont think yoda will make it, but lets see shall we.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yoda, not originating in a videogame, he is. Movie is starting where he came from. Nintendo consoles he has been on, but not originating from the games, did he.

Closed, topic be, yeees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom