• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo this is GAwes - Gonna be in Manhattan this weekend, anyone live near Times Square?

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Sup yankees

I'm gonna be hangin out with my dad up in NYC this weekend. Im not lookin to turn it into a smash trip or anything (in fact i already havent played in 3 weeks, but i'll hit a couple of buttons in the morning so i remember what im doin) but if anyone lives or stays or smashes REAL CLOSE to Times Square then i'd be down probably later on in the evening one of the nights im there (i'll be there friday - tuesday, so saturday night might be a good choice unless we plan somethin else) so if you're down, just throw some info in a PM, or post here, or hit me up on facebook.com/gawes .

only pretty good people prz, not that im sayin im insane, but there's plenty of nerd noobs to beat on here in ga, i really dont wanna waste the time doing that in another state

p.s.

im the kid that used to be fast as ****KK with falcon and made some awesome videos but i refused to put jpop or ****ing ddr music so NOBODY WATCHED EM haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shuTV6B9MCA

^just lettin you guys know im not a total waste of time (although school a fulltime job and an 83 datsun project car has made me less than i used to be :( )

-GAwes

D1

Banned via Administration
How long are ya staying I'll tell ppl you're in town and see if there's no tourney that'll take away from heads wanting to get some Melee sessions in.

I know Hax lives in Manhattan and thats a plus.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
hey I'll be there friday the 19th through monday the 22nd, so i guess im prolly lookin at somethin sat. or sun night, if there somethin goin on, even a couple of people chillin, just drop a post in here. thanks man :) i'll post my number if anyone needs it

Top Bottom