• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo some vids for you guys to enjoy =P << Won 3 UK tournaments

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Just finally sorting out my vids and made a montage like I did for my shiek. I'm ranked best in the UK and also a jigglypuff player *high fives mango* (i main jiggz but i play other chars too :< jiggz vs fox is horrible so i'd rather play shiek/marth/falco, got like 2-4 years of marth experience though >_>) Won the last tourney CHJ in Liverpool ^_^ didn't lose a set (same as Edster but at TNJ2 i lost a set in the finals and Jam had to win another but didn't =P So basically i've won 3 tournies in a row, apart from the one that didn't finish >.>)). I've even brought pikachu out when i was losing in the finals and had a 3 stock comeback woot woot.

Jiggz players are just as good (or better ;))as others with every other char <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFarg-kMDb0 - Rest Fest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R53EM_p7Px8 - Combo Fest

Enjoy =D

FRSHSONX

Smash Cadet
Oh ggez, the beggining was funny!!!! ^^ The rests are gr8. Im a jiggz player, i could learn some **** from this.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i say i missed out a few common rests =P like cc and shielding not much of it but still it's most of the stuff and a few diff things ( some amazing combos in the Blahs :/ combos section actually could've had rests in them due to the bad DI but at the time my reactions weren't up to scratch =( like the stupid 2 f air's to n air -_-)

uh not much d smashing from me either, i used it last tournament against GA Wes on the left side of pokemon stadium while the mountain was there (vids should be on youtube but all the CHJ vids aren't uploaded yet)

Also once you learn how to fast fall insta edge grab sing from the stage it pwns <3 Basically to do that you have to run off the edge, hit down on the analogue then to use sing without jumping you sorta have to go for B before up, it dosen't make sense reading it but try it =P

Faking out l cancels to rest is sexy too, especially against marth and shiek

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
can you explain faking out l cancels to rest more?
Also fast fall to sing edge edge hog? wow.. lol. this game should still be played over brawl.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
well, cancelling an air move next to them expecting a grab =P, if they grab you can rest them sometimes. or even crouching.

fast fall to sing edge hog, yeah basically its instant edge grab. Run off and sing instantly (but its easier to run off, push down try press B before Up for some reason, otherwise it jumps then sings = fail)

Top Bottom