• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yo, I'm jemalio

jemalio

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2320-6163-6866
Yo I'm Jemalio (Juh-mel-ee-oh is a play off of my name). This would be my first post of many to the smashboards forums and I can't wait to get into this!
  • Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
I play a lot of Fox (so why not a Fox avatar, amirite?). He's really aggressive and the play style is dynamic. Of course, I'm a rookie so I'm still looking at characters (Ike, ZSS, and Sheik looks like fun). My game of choice would have to be the 3DS version of 4 since that's when I got into the competitive scene. I threw Sonic in there because he was my "main" when I played Brawl casually.
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
I actually found out about this during APEX. Sky Williams talked about smashboards.com and how he found a lot of the people he knew on here. I guess I joined because I wanted to find people to spar against and just have a good time.
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
I currently don't attend tournaments but I would love to! Time and distance constraints are annoying, but I'll find a way around it eventually. The competition sounds like a really fun environment.
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
I don't really watch anime but I'm currently going through Fairy Tail (recommended by a friend). Sports? I'm a varsity track runner (110 hurdles is where its at) and a varsity swimmer (50 free yo). I play a lot of Pokémon competitively too (favorite 'mon is probably Garchomp), as well as Warframe and Magicka Wizard Wars.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
The other communities I consider myself apart of are pretty much directly related to the ones I talked about earlier. An now I'm apart of the Smash community (I think).

If you made it this far, thanks for reading! I appreciate being able to find a huge website like smashboards where everyone is here because we all love the game. See ya around!

Last edited:
Top Bottom