• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YO! i finally made an account

Busterbie

Smash Cadet
Hello!
my name is Buster, and i've been sneaking around here on the forums since the palutena leak. But now i finally decided to make an account so i could be a part of discussions.
First of i wanna say i'm from denmark so i can't guarantee that you won't be see'ing typo's here and there.
I'm mostly a casual smasher and i only own brawl..
I do however completely understand and respect the competitive scene. i watched 5 episodes of the documentary, wich helped alot.
Since i never owned i a gamecube i play smash with wii remotes and a nunchauke. (yup that's acctualy a way to spell it)
Recently i've been starting to train to become better at brawl. I've started fighting cpu's on high levels and such with stocks on. And i think it's alot of fun. My main is snake. love his moveset, and i'm so sad he proberly won't return in smash 4.
i really like to make levels in brawl. some crazy and dumb, and others not super crazy and, just final destination with a small change. I love to see how computer players will make use of the way the stage is designed.
I'm pretty darn exited for smash 4, but if i should say one worry for the wii u version of mine it is, that im afraid the single player campain won't be very long. oh well, we'll se
so yeah, see ya!

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
Before I made an account I snuck around the site a lot to! That was every since the e3 TRAILER! XD
Anyways welcome to SmashBoards hope to see you around.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the boards! I was lurking around the forums before joining the site.. but not as much. xD

Top Bottom