• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo Hbox, Im Toe Taggin yo Monkey ***

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ive called you out several times for you to MM my falcon with your seconds...

Where you at Juan?

An frames you owe me 10. I said it in the title

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Ive called you out several times for you to MM my falcon with your seconds...

Where you at Juan?

An frames you owe me 10. I said it in the title
What? Can't MM his puff? **** I thought falcons were supposed to be the ****, instead of wuss out and ask for MM on secondarys.
XD

Scidadle

Smash Champion
That's not the point.

He's trying to say he know he can't beat the puff so he wants to try and beat his secondaries. MMing his puff is like throwing money at him.

I'm pretty sure puff has the advantage in the matchup

Beanman

Smash Cadet
That's not the point.

He's trying to say he know he can't beat the puff so he wants to try and beat his secondaries. MMing his puff is like throwing money at him.

I'm pretty sure puff has the advantage in the matchup
Doesn't matter what the odds are. YOU ARE FALCON MOTHER ****ER! Falcon don't take no ****!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
$10 son?

Falco Falcon

get it
its on.

Haha dennis get updated fool xD, thats right DC for all whose slow on how the streets roll...Urban Dictionary baby.

Oh beanman...I know. But hey, being a hero doesn't always qualify for being stupid as a mother...

The man beats on darkrain...Ill MM the combat jiggs after I win the MM, for 5 so I keep 5.

Top Bottom