• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo guys

MarioFan81

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4216]Yo guys[/drupal]

Hi I'm MarioFan81, and as the name implies, I'm a Mario fan, so I play as Mario mainly. I love playing on Brawl at Delfino Plaza, it brings me Sunshine memories(Even though thet were destroyed by my sister who scratched it). I got 80% of Challenges completed. I got a NES Mario Sprite level which I really wanna download! I've already beaten Adventure Mode in Brawl once(I'm going for my second on my Let's Play). I will never forget Mewtwo(He's awesome), Dr. Mario(Remember, FAN), Pichu(Really Cute), Young Link(His scream is funny), and Roy(I don't like Ike)(Even though my friend comes over and we play Melee). I haven't played the original SSB, but I have 3 choices:play my friend's SSB game he has on the N64(Which he can't find). Or I download an Emulator(Which I don't like). Or Download off the Wii. Favorite level in Melee, Big Blue(Even though it's in Brawl). I really wanna fight Master Hand and Crazy Hand at the same time, and I wanted to have SSB levels in Brawl so I can play them. Games referenced in Stages I have are Super Mario Sunshine and Sonic Mega Collection(Due to it having Green Hill Zone).

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Super Mario Sunshine is the best Mario game.

Top Bottom