• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ying tipper?

Mazor

Smash Cadet
While I would like to see it, I don't think the programmers of PM have the balls to implement this.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Well like I've said before they'd benefit from your programming skills. Seriously, just inform them of your reverse engineered random PS2 hacks that you did all on your own and the fact that you work at an antivirus company, programming at the lowest level, make mad stacks and ****ing up educated programmers twice your age in terms of skill and knowledge. Oh wait, I just told them. And in terms of design, you are certainly not lacking in balls. Your balls are huge. I like balls.
Recruit this guy, assholes.

You'd get rid of the lag and fix the semi-dysfunctional C-stick bs that doesn't exist in melee, but most importantly, you'd implement the Ying tipper.

As a person who is not a part of the programming team or even a PMBR member, I'd like to propose an official deal: You will help the team get rid off the lag and perfect the engine, if they implement the Ying tipper. It is undoubtedly a worthy trade for your time.

(the stuff about Mazors skills is NOT troll. Seriously this guy will **** up any smasher in programming skills)

Ninjamo

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing the "educated academic" is a former opponent lol. We get it with the 14 year olds, GD.

Top Bottom