• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yet another use for links zair.

Hey gb long time no see, I bet everyone's already discussed this but you know, if you time it right, links zair can block fludd, and it doesn't hurt his recovery at all. Try it. The zair just hits the water, and both attacks are unlimited. Mario can still bother you with aerials, but it's a huge shock, and it usually gives you the time 2 grab the edge. plz reply, even if u think this is stupid lol.

Oh, sorry, I meant ELIMINATED. And yeah, it really works. I've been going on wi-fi ever since I found that out and so far I've been owning a ton of Marios. It turns out that the zair-block thing also pushes Mario backwards, so if your on final destination, it'll push him into the corner and screw him. ^^

:laugh:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I hadn't thought of that. Very useful. All of Link's standard attacks block weak range attacks at the tip and start of the attack too.

Top Bottom