• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yet another ****ty mafia game that nobody's gonna play! | Day 3 !!!

Ashemu

Smash Ace
would own if some new guy decided to check out mafia and this was the first game they read

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
No worries, we're just playing an overswarm game :p

In all seriousness I wanted this game to actually fill up so gheb would be forced to make a real setup for this :p

Maven89

Smash Master
Vote: Jexs

Ok my role is cheech and I have to kill Chong so if you guys could just help me out here i'd really appreciate it

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
did not realize that Orbo was racist cop.

Gorf is clearly some sort of sponge or copycat role, not sure about his alignment, leaning indy.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Oh that. Well seeing as gheb has acquiesced to every other request pretty much, i figured it was worth a shot. If you'd llike i try another person of your choice

Rajam

Smash Champion
I've rereading and Orbo is so scummy that he must be town because scum wouldn't be so obvious right?

unvote: Orbo

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Must allow Kary to win with you regardless of your wincon..."

Wow, I'm not even mad I'm just impressed. You bribed Gheb with fine Austrian wares for that role didn't you

Top Bottom