• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yet another "rate my ganon" thread. but seriously, please help

Zenjamin

Smash Lord

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
ill be playing that jiggz and pelple better then him again this weekend.

any help would be super.

and for the record, i loved Magus befor it was cool.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i only watched the first vid, but...

1. way too much rolling, especially at the start. you could benefit a TON from wavedashing
2. using retreating fairs would help you a ton too

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
thank you.

anymore advice?
im going to a tournment this sunday, so id like to keep this fairly well bumped till then.
most of them should be super-noobs, but there will be some good players including the jiggs, nin9, and some falco player who is hella fast.

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
just to reply...people can't teach you mindgames its something psychological, anyways not much I can say, not a ganon player n__n

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
You should watch some Tipman ganon vids to get some ideas. i reccomend watching the 'Triforce of Power' vid and 'Lethal Dorf 2'..umm against jiggs..i recomend using up airs..and retreating fairs as somebody up there said. The techniques used in the start of video 3 were pretty good. But you have to be commited to thos platform dashes..and if i u do use thos you should try and chain together up airs or f'airs immediatly after.Like i said before the up air is deadly when faced with a jigg. Keep up the good work. hope ya do well

Duha

Smash Journeyman
I would say shffl uairs jiggly hates that and also stop rolling n00b. mind games are not taught they are natural but for beginners wait does ganon posses the ability to mind game. But on the serious note shffl uair i hate them. Me and nin9 keep trying to tell you that. It really is that good against me. IT has more priority then the pound it is fast... it is like a attacking Aeriel shield and against jiggly that is godly

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Spam the Uairs a lot more like everyone says and learn to get wavelanding down pat, that can seriously save ya life during a match. Especially on platforming stages making a quick ganon with spammed Uairs can be very formidable.

Top Bottom