• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yet Another Introduction Thread

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663
I know these types of threads seem to get on average half a reply but since I have nothing better to do I may as well make one.

I'll be honest, my Smash experience goes back only about 5 years, and any sort of semi-serious stuff only came after last year's reveal of Mega Man in Smash 4, when I decided to try to get at least okay at Smash before it came out. I guess I'm eager to get right into Smash 4 tournaments, whether it be online or in person, and the next 4 months until October 3rd are gonna feel reaaaal long for me.

I'm an avid Mega Man fan of pretty much the entire series, except from Starforce, Legends and a couple bad eggs in some of the X and Battle Network spin-off series, and my previous liking of Smash games in the past as a game to play with friends kinda sparked a lot of interest in the competitive Smash scene in me, and with my interest in the competitive Pokemon scene gradually declining since Black and White 2 I am increasingly eager to get into this one instead!

I really don't have a whole lot to talk about, and again since these types of threads get not all that many replies due to the sheer amount of them I don't see the point in typing out an entire autobiography, so yeah.

Hey Smashboards.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I know these types of threads seem to get on average half a reply but since I have nothing better to do I may as well make one.

I'll be honest, my Smash experience goes back only about 5 years, and any sort of semi-serious stuff only came after last year's reveal of Mega Man in Smash 4, when I decided to try to get at least okay at Smash before it came out. I guess I'm eager to get right into Smash 4 tournaments, whether it be online or in person, and the next 4 months until October 3rd are gonna feel reaaaal long for me.

I'm an avid Mega Man fan of pretty much the entire series, except from Starforce, Legends and a couple bad eggs in some of the X and Battle Network spin-off series, and my previous liking of Smash games in the past as a game to play with friends kinda sparked a lot of interest in the competitive Smash scene in me, and with my interest in the competitive Pokemon scene gradually declining since Black and White 2 I am increasingly eager to get into this one instead!

I really don't have a whole lot to talk about, and again since these types of threads get not all that many replies due to the sheer amount of them I don't see the point in typing out an entire autobiography, so yeah.

Hey Smashboards.
Hey Riskman. Since you're an avid Mega Man fan and plan on giving Smash 4 at a competitive level a try, you can start by checking out the Mega Man section in the character discussion Sub-Forum. Welcome to the community!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
2nd reply incoming.

welcome aboard! I played the first 3 classic MM games recently and I just appreciate Mega Man as a character that much more. stay a while!

Top Bottom