• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YES! The offical Captain falcon song topic.

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
Y'lo. First time poster, long time lurker. Anyways, recently I've been noodling around with some music apps (garage band, acid pro, etc.) and realized that plugging in video game voice clips is JAWESOME.

Now, of course that very first song that I plan to make has to be about the Animalistic, Bodacious, criminal, Deadly, Euologizing, Falcon punching, Game-winning, Hell bent, Ishmael-killing, Jamming, Killing, lazor dodging, Money making, No crap taking, on-top-of-things, Philoso-phizing, querulous (god I'm reaching here...), reigning as king, Showing his moves, Titanic nippled, Under-dog, vapor smoking, whippersnapping, Xylophone, zealot, Captain Falcon.

So, as of now, the project is under way. If people would like to help at all, please pm me.

Seeya'z.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I just don't agree with you calling Captain Falcon a criminal. They don't let criminals captain anything. So I resent that statement.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
you went through way too much effort to come up w/ an adjective (attempting to be) describing captain Falcon for each letter of the alphabet. But i can't wait for the song.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I once heard the Dr. Mario Theme made of Falcon Sound effects. You should try to find that. Or ask Ankoku.

Top Bottom