• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[yes] The Doc's mLibrary - Everything. Updated.

Doq

Smash Lord
First off...
[collapse=Requesting Rules]x No Characters
x No Stages
x Don't make it absolutely impossible. I can do much with the interface, but I'm not god.
[/collapse]

This is the thread of where I will be holding all of my interface mods (and well all of my other mods if I make any other ones). I do take requests, rules for requests are up top. Please don't just flood with requests or I'll stop taking them. ;)
If I get good words about my stuff I may put them on the Brawl Vault.

Have a strap menu! More coming soon :p

Project M Strap Menu 2.6b (Based off of this strap menu :link2:)
<need screenshot pls>
:link2: Link :link2: Recolors

Rainbow CSS/SSS v3.02 [Now with SJS CSPs]
[collapse=Preview]*2.6b preview. It's the same thing.
[/collapse]
:link2:

A New CSP Project
[collapse=Marth]
[/collapse]

[collapse=BONUS!] Ganondorf's PUNCH and up taunt say SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY. Idea from ShockSlayer's Melee Workshop post
Captain Falcon's PUNCH and up taunt say Oppa Gangnam Style. Wanted to give falcon something too.
These download requires the Replacement Soundbank Engine code. This GCT :link2: is the 2.6 codeset with RSBE code inside.
[/collapse]

[collapse=Box of Requested Stuff]<empty>[/collapse]

And if there is anything not up here (i.e. past versons, etc.) they can be found in my Project M folder here :link2:

Last edited:

RKM

Smash Cadet
For a second I was wondering what all the heads were doing there then I realized they were links.

210stuna

Smash Lord
OP show us what magic beast you have as your menu color.

Something like this.

I want to see your passion, a friendly competition to see if you can blow this out of the water in terms of color scheme and coordination.
Show us your moves!

Skimchee

Smash Hobo
This is more of a personal request for the stage select. I just need the Metal Cavern icon space mapped to Melee's Hyrule Temple instead of the P:M's Metal Cavern. I am putting Metal Cavern over Temple so I can do the Heart Gold/Soul Silver stage(s) over Mushroomy Kingdom to avoid hearing Lugia's song on Ho-oh's stage and vice versa. I would do it myself, but I have none of the know-hows outside of replacing the individual images. I'd appreciate any help you can give!

Doq

Smash Lord

Something like this.

I want to see your passion, a friendly competition to see if you can blow this out of the water in terms of color scheme and coordination.
Show us your moves!
Right now I have a wip but I am in development of a rainbow one. Will post when I have it done (which will be very soon! :D )

210stuna

Smash Lord
Stock icons too?

Well then.
Not to sound too demanding, it's just a suggestion, but how do you feel about Shun's vibrant CSPs, and how would you feel about doing his stock icons so far?

Doq

Smash Lord
Stock icons too?
Yeah! STOCK ICONS TOO GET HYPE!!!!!!!!
Well then.
Not to sound too demanding, it's just a suggestion, but how do you feel about Shun's vibrant CSPs, and how would you feel about doing his stock icons so far?
Well I'd tell you if I knew where it was/is Cx But I could probably punch out some stock icons as a side project (aside from the HUD, the Rainbow CSS/SSS, and the strap menu recolors). :p

Doq

Smash Lord
Sorry about the double post, but it is my thread so I hope you'll forgive me Cx
This is more of a personal request for the stage select. I just need the Metal Cavern icon space mapped to Melee's Hyrule Temple instead of the P:M's Metal Cavern. I am putting Metal Cavern over Temple so I can do the Heart Gold/Soul Silver stage(s) over Mushroomy Kingdom to avoid hearing Lugia's song on Ho-oh's stage and vice versa. I would do it myself, but I have none of the know-hows outside of replacing the individual images. I'd appreciate any help you can give!
That's a code based modification which I do not know how to do (effectively in Project M). There is a custom SSS code floating around, but I don't know if it's Project M compatible.

Doq

Smash Lord
That being said, it may not be done for quite a while. I do many, many projects. I have 4 different projects counting this one right now plus I am the head audio member over at the Super Smash Bros. Crusade fangame, which puts me in a tough spot to complete stuff. But nevertheless I will still get it done.

edit: hell yeah, 50 posts

Doq

Smash Lord
Mini-update. I got my laptop's wifi working. Sort of. AUDIO HACK INCOMING (let me upload it first)
Ok it's uploaded. Remember the SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY Warlock Punch? (The only audio hack I have other than this one) Well I thought why not give Falcon something.
20.bnk (862 KB) :link2:
Oppa Gangnam Style Falcon Punch
Requires Replacement SoundBank Engine (GCT in OP)

Doq

Smash Lord
Ok HUGE UPDATE INCOMING!

Something like this.

Show us your moves!
I've kept this to myself for too long. (and by too long I mean 5 minutes out of beta) Have the RAINBOW CSS/SSS v1
Next: Strap Menu update for 2.6b and I'll give it recolors too.
Done, check OP

edit: I need somebody to grab screenies of this pls. I don't have a capture card.

Malart

Smash Apprentice
Dear god, my eyes. I bet that people who like rainbow things will like this, but I feel it's just too garish atm. I'd say instead of having the whole background be a brilliant rainbow gradient, perhaps toning down the saturation a bit, or maybe having the menu buttons and Project M logo or things like that comprise some of the colors, and having ones that go together better be part of the background. Maybe even a combination of the two. If no one else has done it before I get back, I'll put up some screens for you. also, in case you had never heard of this site, this might be useful to you.
colorschemedesigner.com

Doq

Smash Lord
Dear god, my eyes. I bet that people who like rainbow things will like this, but I feel it's just too garish atm. I'd say instead of having the whole background be a brilliant rainbow gradient, perhaps toning down the saturation a bit, or maybe having the menu buttons and Project M logo or things like that comprise some of the colors, and having ones that go together better be part of the background. Maybe even a combination of the two. If no one else has done it before I get back, I'll put up some screens for you. also, in case you had never heard of this site, this might be useful to you.
colorschemedesigner.com
Yeah it's a little bright. I had plans of desaturating it before I released it, both the CSS and the SSS, but then I released it. Should be an easy fix and an easy upload. I might make more (and different) versions based on the feedback you gave me.
But for now I whipped this up :link2:

Malart

Smash Apprentice
00000000-1.png

Wish you could upload more than one image per post. I think these are much less eye breaking and better suited as a background. I hope to see some other versions with those suggestions I was talking about in my previous post. There are a lot of elements on the character select and stage select screen, and I think that having the rainbow more of a theme rather than just a single gradient background might add more visually. But still, probably gonna keep this for the time being until something else catches my eye lol. I hate trying to make my own stuff, rather just download packs and play the game.

Doq

Smash Lord
Thanks for the help Malart.

Oh I forgot to answer this guy. Sorry :(
Open the Common5.pac inside Brawlbox. Inside is sc_selmap.pac EXPAND THAT! Go to MiscData[30] and find the icon you want replaced.
Edit: this is off the top of my head, it might be MiscData[40] or [20]
Edit2: I'm beginning to upload my stuff to the Brawl Vault as well. Support the Doctor's interfaces!

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Thanks for the help Malart.

Oh I forgot to answer this guy. Sorry :(

Open the Common5.pac inside Brawlbox. Inside is sc_selmap.pac EXPAND THAT! Go to MiscData[30] and find the icon you want replaced.
Haha it's MiscData[80]

Edit: I guess I might've inspired some SSS/CSS editing.
Edit2: I was actually planning on making different colors for the SSS myself. Like different color schemes.

Was thinking about making a red and yellow theme for Persona 4. Also blue and/or orange.

Doq

Smash Lord
Haha it's MiscData[80]

Edit: I guess I might've inspired some SSS/CSS editing.
Edit2: I was actually planning on making different colors for the SSS myself. Like different color schemes.

Was thinking about making a red and yellow theme for Persona 4. Also blue and/or orange.
Omg I should quit life. Not only did I get it wrong once but I got it wrong 2 more times. Yes it is [80].
And I've been in interfaces for a long time, I've just haven't made anything worth releasing till now.
whyamiininterfacehackinganywayificantrememberwhereanythingislocated.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Omg I should quit life. Not only did I get it wrong once but I got it wrong 2 more times. Yes it is [80].
And I've been in interfaces for a long time, I've just haven't made anything worth releasing till now.
whyamiininterfacehackinganywayificantrememberwhereanythingislocated.
Hahaahaaa!

What other interface thingies have you done? That green SSS with the sorted icons was actually my first time messing with anything. I of course have definitely done my share of changing SSS icons and CSP's and anything along those lines... song names, etc. Pretty much an expert when it comes to that stuff now. But I just now got into actually customizing the way the menus and such look. Also clumsily discovering how and where things go for changing the Battle HUD around... Not that I plan to make my own... but if I wanna make minor changes to somebody else's... or actually try to make my own eventually, I generally know where things need to go and such.

Doq

Smash Lord
Hahaahaaa!

What other interface thingies have you done? That green SSS with the sorted icons was actually my first time messing with anything. I of course have definitely done my share of changing SSS icons and CSP's and anything along those lines... song names, etc. Pretty much an expert when it comes to that stuff now. But I just now got into actually customizing the way the menus and such look. Also clumsily discovering how and where things go for changing the Battle HUD around... Not that I plan to make my own... but if I wanna make minor changes to somebody else's... or actually try to make my own eventually, I generally know where things need to go and such.
At the current moment I am (slowly coz Crusade) making custom CSS's and SSS's, as well as working on a HUD and starting on making a Melee-esque Menu.

Doq

Smash Lord
With SWF combating the DDoS attack (and succeeding too may I add) I can finally give another little update. This time it's a strap menu package, containing images for at least 30 straps when I finish containing the character I want most in 3.0. I'll give you a little hint... NAH I'll just spoil the first one.

Doq

Smash Lord
Large but small update to the Menu I was working on.
[collapse=MENUZ]
[/collapse]
Still have yet to get this ingame. But nevertheless I am making progress.

Doq

Smash Lord
Alright so... I'm at a standstill with the menu. But don't worry, I'll have some sort of breakthrough soon..... maybe.
But for now I'll open the Library for requests.
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

Shin_Mazinkaiser

Smash Journeyman
Kinds off topic, but where can I find the RSBE01.gct (Or whatever it's called) file for 2.6b

I have some voice change files that don't work and I think that's the problem. (they worked before I updated to 2.6)

Doq

Smash Lord
I haven't done anything in a while, so I decided to try my own hand at re-- nevermind just see the spoiler box.
[collapse=Marth Best CSPs]
[/collapse]

Doq

Smash Lord
Month's update:
Everything IS updated for the 3.0 release (except strap menu, which I'll have that done too). I just have no way to upload it, primarily because my laptop is rekt. I'm trying to resolve the issue as of the last 3 weeks. So until then, the only thing compatible right now are the Marths from the New Project.

Sorry... :c
Dr.K

Doq

Smash Lord
im a noob at this stuff, where exactly would i drag n drop???
Way to super necro man.
None of this actually works with the latest P:M, so your best bet is to either find something else or allow me time to actually revisit these.
e~ Apparently the rainbow CSS works? Or so the OP says. drop that in \projectm\pf\system

->The General Public
the marths are broke too :c

Last edited:
Top Bottom