• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yes I Searched!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Anyways, sorry for the topic title, heh...

How should you DI with the keyboard, hold down the button or hit it as you are hit?

And when Cfalcon is doing his little U air combo, is the correct thing to do DI straight downwards?

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
... It says to do it as you are being hit or before, not after, that does not make sense, are you sure?

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
You hit the key as many times as you can as you are getting hit. Don't hold it down. That does nothing.

_kSo_

Smash Master
At low %'s (app. 10%-40%) you will want to DI down diagonally into falcon. This makes it harder for him to keep combo'ing you before he hits the ground. This also gives you a chance to tech on the ground or on a platform that you previously would not be able to if you had not DI'ed. At higher %'s (50% or higher) you want to DI up diagonally away from falcon, so that he cannot jump high enough to hit you again or do an upB finisher. That, my friend is the optimum way to get out of the ******** uair combo. And referring to a previous disscussion, that's also another reason high level falcon players use things like fair and reverse bair to combo instead of just uair, uair, uair, uair, upB ftw. it messes up your DI.

but if you are a falcon player who does uair x 2384928347, upB ftw, I'm sure your ok doing that against most people kuz not a lot of people can DI well enough to get out of it anyway. BUT hopefully with the DI technique I just meantioned, hopefully it will be easier

Top Bottom