• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yes, I play Jiggs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
And I'm willing to help out around here, to get you guys a better forum running. I'd say that you need a match up sticky. And well, alot of things. o_o

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can help with it, I contribute to alot of Match up threads actually. So I'd say start from scratch with a weekly character discussion, and have Gimpy or someone sticky it.

Glick

Smash Lord
We have a weekly matchup thread. I think its fancy. Perhaps stickying that one or starting fresh would be a grand idea.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I think it will just strengthen your community as a whole.

I'm used to small ones, since I'm a Yoshi.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
The now 8 Jiggly mains community? Lol. I think we should get a secret group like the R.O.B mains do xD.

Welcome Chaco, I loved the techs you discovered with Yoshi. Looking forward to what you can discover with Jiggs.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, thanks everyone. And yeah that'd be good, I created the Yoshi one of those.

And yes, I've already started looking for things. Currently I'm interested by her Bover Wavelend.

EDIT: And I don't fully main Jiggs, I'm putting her with my group of now 5 mains. I've beat quite a few people. I love the fact she can stage spike so easily with her Bover. Pulled off three in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom