• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yes I broke Jiggly!

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
PS->Rest

Drink it in! So I decided hell I'll take Gimpyfish's advice and try powershielding with Snake and then planting C4. Well, hell, it works. So I think, what's fasters, stronger, and more of a **** thing to do than plant an explosive on someone?

REST!!!

*Tried it, it worked, don't believe me neither do I!*
But it does work. So now I just have to get good with powershielding, and learn how to get people up to 70% :p lol

yeah GG and goodnight! past 2AM here!

Levitas

the moon
Pfft, don't need that to powershield in brawl. Remember, it's the "perfect shield", so it takes approx. no skill to use.

In all seriousness, with the buffed fair and PS to rest, jiggs is looking scary.

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
how exactl do you plant C4 on a person, btw? >_>

and i just noticed today rest now plants a flower on the enemy's head, I lol'd at that

rest could possibly be still really useful even with its knockback nerf!

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Yes I'm gonna break your face if you make another spam topic that isn't funny in anyway. :)

From Bowyer

Niko_K

Smash Master
air dodge into someones shield..(they will let go thinking wtf? air dodge?). than rest...MINDGAMES

Top Bottom