• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yes! Alternating CGs on wifi

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
I feel so accomplished now. :)

before I could only do it in practice mode, but now I can do it to people on wifi! Although it's easy to get out of. I can only do b throw to nana. Then d throw to popo. Repeat.

but still.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Yeah, practice more, maybe with some of your friends that don't mind. :p

I'd practice people with my friends with dummies, it's just that I need more practice onto CGing more on Snake since he's heavy and I never faced a lot of Snakes by CGing them, although I can CG him good offline but I don't think so online.
And I'm also practicing doing 0-deaths but I can only on certain characters that are easy to CG...
If there is a major lag, I can't. But I've faced a Brazilian player online that lived in Brazil and it lagged, and I half learned CGing through those matches and he didn't mind I chaingrabbed since... he had a spammy Pit, but that was a long time ago.

Edit...
Computer lag much...? *Types in more*

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I can alt throw online too, but I rarely keep it up into a smash. Usually, I just grab and smash if percents are high, and start off with the Dthrow to Fair chain, the maybe a Fthrow chain to a meteor. :3

smaci92

Smash Lord
I can now do bthrow to bthrow, and all alternate grabs except for a fthrow to nana. now I just have to work on the speed...cause I chaingrab so slow online :urg:

Top Bottom