• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yeah... I uh... Need the helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaflux

Smash Rookie
I've been playing smash for about two years. However, I've been playing with the advanced techniques for only two months or so. So far with my experiences of the advanced techniques and combos, it hasn't been all that difficult. I'm able to perform them nearly on command. The only real problem is, all my practice is on computer players. -_- I know that I should be playing human players and that I should play people more experienced than me, but there really aren't to many people within my area. Only 45 minutes to the north of the Chicago land area, for some odd reason, doesn't seem like there are to many players. I mean I get the occasional eight year old cousin over and tend to slap him in the face with the shine combos, but he's eight and it's suprisingly easy to read his moves due to his constant spam of Falcon Punch. So it doesn't seem like there'll be to many options left on increasing my gameplay. I'd like to flourish in my gameplay, rather than be stuck at some point in my game. I've seen an increasing amount of threads where the elitists are coming out and offering help to the people within their areas. So I ask any of you reading this thread, to somehow point me in the direction of a rival I can increase my gameplay with, or just someone to help nurture my progress to become somewhat of a decent smasher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom