• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yaoi AD

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ad and irl go at it, yaoi style. irl got crushed...under the manly manliness that is ad's manhood

anyway, i noticed in the first match you had a perfect gimp set up for ad's ivysaur, and decided to switch instead. obviously there's cons to both options but i think in this case, the gimp was the better option.

Miles.

Smash Champion
ad and irl go at it, yaoi style. irl got crushed...under the manly manliness that is ad's manhood

anyway, i noticed in the first match you had a perfect gimp set up for ad's ivysaur, and decided to switch instead. obviously there's cons to both options but i think in this case, the gimp was the better option.
agreed.
no johns he is clearly better, thats why i lost.

but in regards to missing a gimp, i havent played in the last month much at all other than some random wifi. i was gunna sell my wii and quit brawl since i dont really get to play much.
I ended up just traveling farther to get to tourenies.

zeta

Smash Journeyman
ad's approach with squirtle was the same over and over double jump over you and bair. easy to read and should have been punished. you let yourself get counter picked to much you started off as a counter pick. he didn't look like anything you couldn't handle. maybe its a mental block. also you switch a few to many times and once it cost you a kill and once it got you killed.

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
I agree, both PT are very good, AD's better but not enough to 3-stock you... this may be a mental block
And i still cant find why is there "yaoi" on the title

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yeah zeta reminded me of something else i noticed. zard should be able to OoS grab/usmash squirtle out of his approaches most of the time. usmash out of shield really is ridiculous.

Miles.

Smash Champion
ad's approach with squirtle was the same over and over double jump over you and bair. easy to read and should have been punished. you let yourself get counter picked to much you started off as a counter pick. he didn't look like anything you couldn't handle. maybe its a mental block. also you switch a few to many times and once it cost you a kill and once it got you killed.
Your charizard is still sexy.

I agree with zeta. The biggest problem was that you were being counterpicked half the time. AD is definitely awesome though.

Go pokeymans.
I agree, both PT are very good, AD's better but not enough to 3-stock you... this may be a mental block
And i still cant find why is there "yaoi" on the title
yeah zeta reminded me of something else i noticed. zard should be able to OoS grab/usmash squirtle out of his approaches most of the time. usmash out of shield really is ridiculous.
Honestly I was just a bit rusty and also intimidated.
Everyone there has mad respect for AD.
He mind gamed me hes that good, he can mental block you.

He is really smart tho, I know that stuff was repetitive but I was just, not in the zone I suppose.

Even after we warmed up a lot, he beat me still.
The best I did was get him to one stock.
He two stocked me quite a few times.
He does some sick stuff tho.
I honestly think he is much, much better but not for long.

=)

Time to train, now that I have a rival.

Ash and MOTHA EFFIN GARY baby.

I am happy to say that I finally beat Wolf Pup Tk's Lucario when him and Hive came over today, and I was able to beat that ooh so sexy samus of Hive's as well a few times.

I think I am getting better, it just takes practice.

I am looking forward to the next CGC #3 in 2 weeks.

Pichu Sensei

Smash Apprentice
IRL, your charizard iz so sexy, but you really should've punished his squirtle for hopping over you. I mean, it makes sense for him to do it once or twice, but he did it at least 8 times.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Yeah.
I caught on.
I was able to beat him plenty of times yesterday when AD and Pants came over.

Vids soon.

Top Bottom