• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ya'll thought SS combo's were impressive...well...

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
it's a new game dude, you make it sound it's impressive that you got top 3 at a game that's been out like a week or two lol, w/e tho, play me in a good game like Melee ^_^

Samus-T

Smash Lord
ya i know what ur saying. and i know ur way better than me at melee and thats why im playing brawl cuz i know im better. why cant u just say "hey hes pretty good at brawl" instead of shooting down a random. i'd rather be ur friend then be ur rival in this endless battle between u and I about skill and competitive recognition. ur good at melee and brawl, im decent at melee, and good at brawl.

Miharu

Smash Hero
ya i know what ur saying. and i know ur way better than me at melee and thats why im playing brawl cuz i know im better. why cant u just say "hey hes pretty good at brawl" instead of shooting down a random. i'd rather be ur friend then be ur rival in this endless battle between u and I about skill and competitive recognition. ur good at melee and brawl, im decent at melee, and good at brawl.
lol you think you're good at brawl

lol you think being "good" at a game that's been really out for 2 months really means something

lol egos

Samus-T

Smash Lord
well coming in and talking smack is unnecessary i should be able to think im good at a game without people like you talking down on me every time i feel confident in myself.

3Years

Smash Lord
aero aka samus-t is way good and i dont get y its bad 2 be happy about being good at a game...yeah who cares if it barely came out hes good at it so suck it up and stop all the trash talkin seriously

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Going off boasting an accomplishment = arrogant prick. West Coast eats them for breakfast. Having a friend kiss *** makes it funnier.

If you think you can talk about yourself being good without being s***talked back, well good luck surviving teh smash community.

(and those who are too good to be beat just dont brag at all)

Ken after winning OC2: Yeah, I dont know how I won this tournament, I really shouldnt have.....

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
we are west coast haha

seriously i dont get wut your problem is if its not effecting u y do u care

3years on BoO's account

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
yeah i mean i hate to get in on this cuz 3yrs and aero are chill, but like cocky people are usually looked down upon unless you're already established in the community, and even then lol.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
ya im really not trying to start anything. if people think im bad, thats there opinion and at this point i dont really care what people say regarding **** talking cuz im starting to get used to it hah (just as long as people dont take it to far). btw mike this thing with boO has nothing to do with me lol drama drama drama XD

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Ya im trying to get everyone to calm down its all pretty stupid =/. i dont know where u came from prodigykid but calling me an arrogant prick, and saying that 3yrs is a kiss ***, is uncalled for yo. Iv never even heard of you and for u to come in and say stuff like that is pretty immature and shows a lack of intelligence on your part.

Top Bottom