• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yall plz help

Resolve_beta

Smash Rookie
Is 2 mil gsp good or bad? and I've never had a Nintendo switch online membership until recently. I can also take down 2 level 9 cpus only losing one stock. I main cloud, donkey kong, and shulk are there any characters matching that playstyle? I have 186 hours of play time and thats it. Comment charecters and if im good. Also I dont have any dlc 😢

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Hmm... Not sure if this is trolling, but if it's sincere, here are my thoughts:
No, 2 million currently isn't very high. 8 million is high. You've got a long way to go but don't give up!

LOL NO TAKING DOWN TWO LEVEL 9S IS NOTHING, GET ON MY LEVEL:

Okay, that was a little mean and I apologize but I thought it'd be funny xD

If you like DK, you'll probably like Bowser! If you like Cloud and Shulk, you'll probably like Ike! Those are my recommendations.

Happy smashing and let me know if you need more advice

Nah

Smash Champion
2 million isn't any good yeah

At this point you shouldn't worry about your character choices too much (especially since Cloud and Shulk are not bad) and just focus on learning more about the game/about fighting and getting more experience.

Dizenn

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
3300-0492-5929
2 mil is not very good GSP, you shouldn't asses your PvP strength based off of your ability to fight CPUs. Fighting a human and a computer are entirely different things. Computers are perfect, even their "mistakes" are calculated, and they don't adapt. Humans are the opposite, you can condition them to play in to your hand, you can spot their flaws and abuse them. Playing against CPUs too much can teach you bad habits, so I recommend that you try to play more against people. The tournament mode and arenas are great ways to spar without putting your GSP on the line.

Also, I main Cloud as well and play in elite smash at around 8.9 mil, I'd love to help you improve so hit me up if you're interested. Also, check out Cloud's character specific subforum on this site, theres some real good information there. I wouldn't sweat trying to find a new character though, if you like the way DK, Shulk and Cloud play just stick with em. It's easier to grow your skill when focused on a character or two.

Top Bottom