• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Y’all thought it was a joke years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHotRubberDucky

Smash Cadet
Posted a video years ago. Y’all thought it was a joke. Long time lurker, few time poster. I’ve had info for years on Smash development/plans. Yes I’ve thrown in some fake stuff, but only to keep my skin safe ya dig?

Most plans got pushed into Ultimate as most of you have discovered, but Ridley and a lot of the newest characters were supposed to be DLC corn WiiU, but WiiU sucks so there’s thatZ

Anyways, I will be releasing some new info in the upcoming future. I’ve been spreading my info to most of the current leakers. I have many names, but sometimes I have to take action into my own hand because the “leakers” build up some story and twist my words just for views or to get some high. Don’t believe the fakes. Becareful my lads and stay tuned.

PS: besides the obvious “will never be in smash” how many characters that I throw in got confirmed?? Oh yeah, all of them. Please know that characters like shulk and cloud were put into this video before they were added. I knew the plans me lads, I knew the development my diggy dogs.

https://youtu.be/FT4Qe50L2Ow

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
Get Duke Nukem in Smash.

You say you can get info, so you should be able to swing the character picks for dlc

Than you can have all the i told you guys

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This topic serves no real purpose beyond bragging. If I am mistake about the purpose behind it, please PM me(the opening poster can explain their case of what the topic is really about). But otherwise, it has been locked.

In addition, do not do "cool story bro" posts. These are spam.

Finally, do not double post. Edit your messages instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom