• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xinikas Brigade has moved to Discord

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
1st: MasterSeth
2nd: Space Gamer
3rd: Winds

Cya next thursday!

Also to note again, If you attempt to join using the wiiU gamepad to communicate it will result in a d/q. It really holds everything up -.-

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Sorry for late update (almost forgot pasword x.x). There will be no tourney this week cause old second monitor doesnt work with new comp so getting another first. Be a pain to run this thing with everything on one screen. Should have one by next week so cya then

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Sorry for the delay, completely forgot to update x.x

1st: Luisfer
2nd: Spacegamer13
3rd: The_Forbidden_one

Also sign ups will be up in a moment, this tourney will be on saturday. Also new rule to be added and castle siege has been removed

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
Is it mandatory we join the discord chat to participate in the tourney? I have a discord account, but I rarely use it and it's basically a throwaway.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Hi! I am not quite certain if I will be able to make it for the tournament, so I am not going to register.
However, I was curious if you are planning on making highlights. If not, I would love to make a highlight video for you.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Hi! I am not quite certain if I will be able to make it for the tournament, so I am not going to register.
However, I was curious if you are planning on making highlights. If not, I would love to make a highlight video for you.
Hm, that could be kinda cool. I gotta put up a few more big easy to read rules now though after the last tourney first. Freakin some people can not read rules x.x

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Hm, that could be kinda cool. I gotta put up a few more big easy to read rules now though after the last tourney first. Freakin some people can not read rules x.x
haha yeah I understand. It seems this tournament is very popular, having around 90 participants in the most recent one? So I figured that a highlight video could add some flare to your series as well. I've recently started highlight vids, which is why I had came to you since I thought it would be simple to do. You can find my thread here, If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I want to get in on one of these tournaments at some point as well. :D

Top Bottom