• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIF: GO TO WARMING UP TO BILLS THIS WEEKEND (seriously)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
So here is a message from XIF in his physics class, which is conveniently on the college campus of the tournament in the title.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252985

^^^GO TO THAT TOURNAMENT.

EVERY GA PLAYER THAT DOES NOT GO TO THIS TOURNAMENT SHALL HENCEFORTH BE CONSIDERED A "LITTLE " AND MUST BE SUBJECTED TO THE RIDICULE AND SHAME ASSOCIATED WITH SAID "LITTLE " STATUS.

Oh, and not to mention that I'll tear anyone all up out the frame if they don't come.

Let me demonstrate what happens to GA players who don't go to this tournament:

hopefully my point is as clear as possible.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252985

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
man
if kazoo can get me the hook up to the venue i will throw this melee thing regularly

or have xif throw it regularly

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Xif for president. Many thanks. :blush:

Look, I don't know if I can get another hookup with the activity room again, but you know I will @ least try later on in 2010.

As if you needed anymore reason to go, there's a Brawl tourney on Friday from 1700-2300 (5-11pm) @ our Student Center, and Billfest is on Sunday. Get weekend's worth of Smash. You know you want to. ;)

Jaff

Smash Rookie
XIF - I think half my team is going to this one, they've been talking about it for days :laugh:. Ill def be there too.

there's a Brawl tourney on Friday from 1700-2300 (5-11pm) @ our Student Center

Or this one.

Rayku

Smash Lord
You would think that because of the title of this tournament, there would be a caravan of people going to Billfest the following day...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah, whats up with that name anyway?

sounds pretty fruity >_>

oh wait, this is Kazoo's tourney =D

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
yeah, whats up with that name anyway?

sounds pretty fruity >_>

oh wait, this is Kazoo's tourney =D
Iseewhatyoudidthere. :p

You would think that because of the title of this tournament, there would be a caravan of people going to Billfest the following day...
Well, that's sorta the point. GA needs to step its game up and actually do something altruistic, like making a caravan to go to Billfest the next day. I have plenty of places for people to sleep in my place (@ least 6), and more GA Tech people would offer theirs (hopefully) if we had a good turnout.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
lol what? I got more threads than that ya know!
And incase ya didn't get it, I was saying that you were in truth THE great kazoo.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Well, that's sorta the point. GA needs to step its game up and actually do something altruistic, like making a caravan to go to Billfest the next day. I have plenty of places for people to sleep in my place (@ least 6), and more GA Tech people would offer theirs (hopefully) if we had a good turnout.
If this was mentioned before in the OP, forgive me for not reading.

But, if it wasn't mentioned, why didn't you mention that people should caravan from this tournament to NC the following day? Out of curiosity

If you want people to get "motivated ideas," the best way to initiate that is to suggest it.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
lol what? I got more threads than that ya know!
And incase ya didn't get it, I was saying that you were in truth THE great kazoo.
Why thank you! :blush:

If this was mentioned before in the OP, forgive me for not reading.

But, if it wasn't mentioned, why didn't you mention that people should caravan from this tournament to NC the following day? Out of curiosity

If you want people to get "motivated ideas," the best way to initiate that is to suggest it.
Well, I did think about this. However, both you and I know you're on thin ice whenever you toss the idea of "rides" to the GA Smash community (or perhaps I am in singularity with that, iunno :ohwell:).

I will pitch the idea, but I would need to see who from GA is going to the Melee portion of Billfest only.

*Heads to the Billfest thread*

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
yeah man. I wish I could go but Archaic and I agreed that it would be best/safest to just wait until next Tuesday. And also Archaic is still studying.
once a high schooler always a high schooler

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Ive already approved this topic via phone.

if: {TheFrame.} + {You} = True

Then:

{TheFrame} + XIF*+ {You} = False

""XIF Cannot exit the frame.
i feel as though i am the only person on smashboards who does not get this

LOL NERDS!!!

DJRome

Smash Hero
prolly some programming **** like java or something. who knows with these crazy kids. (maybe i should have gone to tech to see these crazy kids though. . .)

Top Bottom