• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xero, they one handed smasher

arblast

Smash Rookie
wow, that dude's pretty good for using one hand and a foot, and being disabled and all that. It must be pretty hard to dash and move using your foot.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
i dunno man. i know it must be harder and everything, but im sure his foot is almost as good as his hand would be. ive seen stuff where people with no arms can drive cars, change their kid's diapers, sew, and do other amazing things with just their feet. insane what the human body can overcome. props to that kid.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
he's just using the foot for the stick right? That makes it slightly less impressive, but still cool. Have you ever seen alphazealot play with one hand? He practically invented one-handed smash, that's w/o the foot helping. For a while chu would one handed smash tournies, but people got bored of them. I never could WD with one hand though.

Umpy

Smash Apprentice
there used to be a pro halo player that played with one hand. he would grab the entire controller and manipulate the sticks and the buttons with his palm and fingers.

that was pretty impressive. tilting with your foot would be a *****.

D

Deleted member

That's crazy... I'm not even going to try that, because I'd massively fail... props

Chaos_Tyrant

Smash Apprentice
he's just using the foot for the stick right? That makes it slightly less impressive, but still cool. Have you ever seen alphazealot play with one hand? He practically invented one-handed smash, that's w/o the foot helping. For a while chu would one handed smash tournies, but people got bored of them. I never could WD with one hand though.
there used to be a pro halo player that played with one hand. he would grab the entire controller and manipulate the sticks and the buttons with his palm and fingers.

that was pretty impressive. tilting with your foot would be a *****.

This wasn't meant to be "Impressive", this was meant to show that this guy had to play video games like this his whole life, and if you try your best and practice, you can succeed.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
out of curiosity was he born without an arm or something? If it's an uncomfortable topic, you don't have to answer.

And that is inspiring. I thought i had a tough time picking up smash. Really puts things in perspective.

Top Bottom