• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X-Tremeplay - Orlando - NEW MANAGEMENT

Chickenslayers

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I know there is a lot of bad blood with X-tremeplay over a manager we had, Rob. He is gone, has been gone, and the whole place is under new management and new tourney host.

My name is Daniel and I will be running the tournaments for Smash and H3, if you have been to one of our latest tourneys then you've seen me. Our turn outs have been good, around 60 people and 12-14 teams.

The current Smash Bros. costs are:
-Teams $20 per TEAM ($10 per person)
-Singles $15 per person
PRIZE MONEY is divided from 60% of the purse. The more people show the higher the purse!

Our rule set is MLG!

If you have any questions let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------------

From another employee:

Hey all. This is Michael. Im pretty much here all the time, I have worked for the store for a year and worked with the owner on a lot of the policy changes. Ill be up front with you all and just come out with the fact that yeah, the old manager sucked and poorly ran tournaments. But the tourney's and store as a whole runs much better now and is a lot more fun and the staff more personable. This is because now the center is ran by long time and avid gamers that are all friends and as passionate about it as you all; as opposed to someone that just wants to make their money and go home.

So if you have not been at the store for a tournament or to play since there was a change in management and staffing then come back and give it another shot. If anyone has any questions you can email me at acidicvision@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Hey guys,

I know there is a lot of bad blood with X-tremeplay over a manager we had, Rob. He is gone, has been gone, and the whole place is under new management and new tourney host.

My name is Daniel and I will be running the tournaments for Smash and H3, if you have been to one of our latest tourneys then you've seen me. Our turn outs have been good, around 60 people and 12-14 teams.

The current Smash Bros. costs are:
-Teams $20 per TEAM ($10 per person)
-Singles $15 per person
PRIZE MONEY is divided from 60% of the purse. The more people show the higher the purse!

Our rule set is MLG!

If you have any questions let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------------

From another employee:

Hey all. This is Michael. Im pretty much here all the time, I have worked for the store for a year and worked with the owner on a lot of the policy changes. Ill be up front with you all and just come out with the fact that yeah, the old manager sucked and poorly ran tournaments. But the tourney's and store as a whole runs much better now and is a lot more fun and the staff more personable. This is because now the center is ran by long time and avid gamers that are all friends and as passionate about it as you all; as opposed to someone that just wants to make their money and go home.

So if you have not been at the store for a tournament or to play since there was a change in management and staffing then come back and give it another shot. If anyone has any questions you can email me at acidicvision@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

wow, this looks alot better now

glad you lost that other manager

I may be here.

But it would help if you would put the date its happening >_>

edit:this is for melee right?

also, id like an address =P

Top Bottom