• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X-Play has the FULL American version of Brawl(tonight @ 8 + preview inside)

mariofreak91

Smash Rookie
it pisses me off that game is done but they still delayed it! dam them Japaneses! we were suppose to get it first.

Conformal_Invariance

Smash Journeyman
On the border of Westminster and Arvada, CO, in a
it pisses me off that game is done but they still delayed it! dam them Japaneses! we were suppose to get it first.
Aw, don't be so sore.

Blame NOA for not preparing advertisements ahead of time...

Though that may have been in part due to staff working on the Translations, ne?

IS IT EVEN ADVERTISEMENTS

WHO KNOWS

I just want the whole game already, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...

Just a little more to go, whew.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
dlc*cough*

em anyways those two where so ******** it was cute. they passed up that smash ball lol
o0oo0o0o yeah we know so much about the game and oh yeah we are so good lol

and wtf did they have the items on max of something gee wizz

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
The reason for the delay is production shortage.

I believe the translating is complete *points to Adam and Morgan noob playage with the full ENG version*
Nintendo didn't print out enough Brawl for even their Japanese release. Only 15% pre-orders estimated were met.

So in order to not piss foreigners off, they delayed it in order to make enough to make everyone happy and not try to resort of violence for the limited copies...cause apparently americans are VERY violent.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
The reason for the delay is production shortage.

I believe the translating is complete *points to Adam and Morgan noob playage with the full ENG version*
Nintendo didn't print out enough Brawl for even their Japanese release. Only 15% pre-orders estimated were met.

So in order to not piss foreigners off, they delayed it in order to make enough to make everyone happy and not try to resort of violence for the limited copies...cause apparently americans are VERY violent.
tiss true we love our violence ^_^

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
it was a pretty short video, just trainer and olimar but hopefully theyll have better ones throughout the week
and why didnt they use the FS...?

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
it was a pretty short video, just trainer and olimar but hopefully theyll have better ones throughout the week
and why didnt they use the FS...?
They may be saving it for another day. I think they were just trying to show people how the game plays. I'm sure they were aware of the big glowing ball with the smash symbol floating randomly around the stage.

Remember, they're doing this for a broad audience, not just us (the hardcore smash fans). Chances are we know just as much as they do, if not more. They're showing the game off to the people who don't care to keep up to date with these things.

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
I liked this video, they were enjoying themselves so much, they got charecters names mixed up, and they kept on cutting off there sentences to talk about the in game stuff. I was surprised to see them having so much fun playing it, but at the same time not surprised at all, it is Brawl of course

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Aw, I love Adam and Morgan. <3 Cool to see that they have the full version...I'm so envious.

Yoshi 3000

Smash Rookie
Nintendo says "We feel like being *******s and giving X-play the American version of brawl to show off. The game is fully mass produced but, ya know, we're just to lazy to ship.

p.s. We hate you Europe. Expect the game later than everyone else.

With love (except for Europe),

Nintendo"
I know... I hate that we in Europe always gets the games later than America.
WHY?!
It's not fair!! :(

Top Bottom