• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWC - LLumys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fino

Smash Master
Ok this is not an advanced technique but a technique. Basiclly this is similar to Wairing. This might not be such a big deal but it could be put to good use.

Calm down. This is a technique similar to WTC. It might not be such a big deal, but it could be put to good use.

I call it Whistle Whistle Canceling (WWC)

To do this, you jump, then you whistle, then you whistle. The Pikmin you start with before you whistle will go to the back of the line, and then you quickly whistle.

These are the uses:

1:
You can order your Pikmin the way you want while still ordering your Pikmin. This can allow you to get the right Pikmin to finish off your opponent. For example, say your line is: yellow, red, yellow, white, blue, black. Let's say your next whistle puts your white in front. Once you WWC, you have a purple next in line. The Pokémon you whistle will pressure your opponent to shoop da whoop. If you're close enough, you can rush in and give them a hug.

2:
Say you have a purple next in line and your opponent is too far away for a whistle black to reach. You can WWC to get a Pikmin that has enough range to implode in your opponent's bladder.

3: This use can be combined with reason number 2. (this is lame) If you're in a camping war with a character like Falco or Falco, you can use the whistle armour to prevent you from flinching while still tossing the Pokémon. This helps you outcamp your opponent if timed correctly.

I've been using this advanced technique for countless months! I guess I'm Jesus.

---

Oh, and I just discovered the WWC.

Do I get a prize?
Because it needed it's own thread.

Discuss

~Fino

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Of course, but you had to've unlocked Charizard in 64 smash to be able to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom