• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WTS] Silver GCN + 1 Controller + Melee + BONUS Games

bdubz

Smash Rookie
NNID
itsbdubs
Hello,

Some things have come up recently and I am trying to sell some stuff, my silver Gamecube included. I got the console and all cables/wires for the standard setup, a memory card (Melee save is in it), one purple controller (the B button is kind of soft when you press it down but still works perfectly fine), and in case you can't understand the pic due to potato phone quality the games: Melee will also be a part of the deal and I'll throw in the other 3 games which are Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime Echoes, and Zelda Wind Waker.

I'm asking $100 for it but I am willing to negotiate of course...I'd like to stick to cash, paypal, or venmo.

I'd like to keep this local if possible so there won't be any shipping implications for either of us but if need be I'm also willing to ship it (not internationally), If anyone wants it shipped I'll need the money first, I'm willing to drive (a reasonable distance) to make the trade if necessary.

Message me if you got any questions or if I forgot any information.

TL;DR Gamecube and cables + Controller + Melee + 3 Games

Hyruled

Banned via Warnings
NNID
NSGHoenn90
What would you like for just sunshine, echoes, and possibly wind waker?
Or is that not up for offer?

I'm down in CT so we might need to ship by mail.

Top Bottom