• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wth?!

CyberBenX4

Smash Apprentice
And that's cuz it is. I would think of it as a pretty useful move over all, from my personal experience.

1) It's a grab (then into throw) on the first couple frames of animation. Good to use either as a surprise attack, or just on a person who's turtling too much for their own good.

2) If you don't think the grab will connect, you can then press an attack button, and Diddy will do a jumping kick that has some decent knock-back and priority; it basically does a better job of being a sex-kick than his normal neutral a, certainly.

3) Finally...it's probably a better thing to use as a means of recovery, rather than just relying on the Up+B by itself. After all, after Side+B, you still can do another jump (if you have one), and it just overall sets you up for better positioning. If you're really lucky, you can do it when you at the bottom walls of a stage, and maybe you might cling to it, leaving you free to hop off and THEN use the rocket barrels to try and connect with that edge.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
the best use i've seen overall is the amazing recovery and moving ability...its a space eater and really hard for other characters to predict...all of the other properties are really just bonus and only useful in limited situations.

Top Bottom