• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTH? No More Spectator?

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Is it me, or are the Spectator Mode and Wi-fi options gone? I've logged in and out of the WFC, and specator mode and options are like not there. I just called a friend and he's known that since the morning. Something going on?

Oh, and just now, the wi-fi kicked me out and is not letting me get in with the following message:

"Unable to connect to Internet. Confirm he Internet settings of the Wii console. Error Code: 20100"

This is the first time I get that message. I'm starting to think that the Nintendo WFC is up to something...

Odlanier

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I did have more difficulty than usual getting on today, and submitting a replay took so long that I gave up.

P.S. It's Olimar beating Target Smash 1 in 10.10 seconds- should I keep trying or did the Snake replay beat me by too much?

FoolyCoolyGamer

Smash Cadet
this is really annoying! I thought it was my modem at first, so i turned it off and turned it back on, which did nothing considering that I still got the same message again.

Top Bottom