• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wtf?

Wazoo21

Smash Apprentice
Alright, long story approaching:

I managed to hack my first Pokemon this morning. At first, it looked like nothing had happened aside from my old level 4 Bidoof turning into a level 100 Deoxys. As I went to withdraw my Palkia, Giratina and Heatran, I was unable to withdraw a Pokemon. Apparently, my party was full. However, all I had was Deoxys and 5 blanks (on the deposit screen, giant '?'s). I've tried everything I could think of, but nothing worked. I couldn't get the ?'s to go away or get other Poke's to my party. So, anyone know how to fix this?

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
From what I've read, they generally program the newer games so that hackers find themselves in holes (like the one you're in), that they can't get out of. There was the Bad Egg thing from one of the generations, and I'm sure the newer the game is the more of them there are.

As such, you're probably screwed unless until you restart the game.

Howls

Smash Cadet
Since you used pokesav, you may have edited the amount of party pokemon unintentionally, simply lower it to one next time and the problem should vanish.

Top Bottom