• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
In the reveal video, right before uses his wierd dair on DK, check out what he does. First he's running along the main platform. Then he all-of-a-sudden pops up. Too high for a jump(apparantly), Virtually no windup time or lag, and right after he pops up, he immediately goes into dair. Either Sonic can jump like Falco, or there's a way to cancel his up-b. What do you think?

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Could be. Are you sure you just didn't see the spring or was he spinning at the time? The Dojo said that Sonic's over-B could be used for aerial follow-ups. Maybe he did something with that.
Well he wasn't spinning, and you can only follow up with an aerial after a certain amount of time.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
yeah that's what i thought, but this has like no windup at all. and in the vid, you dont hear the classic "boing" noise the spring board makes (i would know, i uploaded it to my ipod)

Garuda

Smash Ace
Weird, I can actually hear it. Probably just the speakers and their differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom