• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF Jiggz pillaring ...

Sliq

Smash Master
There is no way anyone smart would shield enough nairs to have their shield break.

Sliq

Smash Master
if he releases nair rest lol
T_T Nairing repeatedly is MUCH slower than Falco's pillar, and you don't even see Falco's breaking shields that often. The only way a Jiggs should ever break a shield is with pound.

$hYne

Smash Ace
Germany, but i dont use this account anymore, my n
lol sliq dont tell me that lol
Of course i know that this isnt possible ...

But i thought you're capable enough to see the sarcasm in the way that text was written .
However spacing nairs through your opponents shield IS a good tactic beacause you have several options ...

1. Land behind him -> grab (if you did reversed nair)
2. Land behind him if he tries to shieldrab -> rest

If he releases his shield :

1. nair -> fsmash
2. nair -> utilt

Basically nair -> everything
And you CAN nair -> rest if you spaced good enough/predicted that he'll release his shield.

Mindgames, son !

scrub shielder, just do a few spaced fairs to pound and the shield is ruined
Actually i did the same thing with nairs, i like nair more cause your more mobile

Sliq

Smash Master
lol sliq dont tell me that lol
Of course i know that this isnt possible ...

But i thought you're capable enough to see the sarcasm in the way that text was written .
However spacing nairs through your opponents shield IS a good tactic beacause you have several options ...

1. Land behind him -> grab (if you did reversed nair)
2. Land behind him if he tries to shieldrab -> rest

If he releases his shield :

1. nair -> fsmash
2. nair -> utilt

Basically nair -> everything
And you CAN nair -> rest if you spaced good enough/predicted that he'll release his shield.

Mindgames, son !

Actually i did the same thing with nairs, i like nair more cause your more mobile
I don't know you well enough to know when you are or are not joking. Furthermore, there tends to be a correlation between stupid ideas and the person's join date. It isn't a perfect correlation, but it has served me well in the past.

Also, I'm about to go freaking crazy all over the god**** place.

spKz

Smash Ace
Well yeah obv nair dont let you get *****, when they do a move out of shield but you can space it, jiggz cant **** shield in like 2 moves [ Pound and Rest] i have broken a few sheilds this way and then you wake up and rest them again : )

Sliq you make me laugh ^__^

Top Bottom