• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF Blue Bow 2 ..I'm Effing Tired

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Oh, what's that? You want some rest from my barrage of attacks? You want some REST?!

THIS IS JIGGLYPUFF!!!

*rest*

Seriously, awesome video. This is f***ing why I play Jigglypuff. That **** is awesome - I had forgotten about how much I loved nair, trying to do those King Combos instead of always just up tilting or getting a falling up air or something else like that :p so thanks for the reminder!

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
a little less rest a little more WoP and other combos plz :(

I'm not saying the video is bad, I'm just saying it could use something other than rest for every kill

other than that... hi 5 :)

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
your rest mindgames are similar to mine, you run up to a knocked down opponent and then crouch and let him roll into your rest. I run up to where hes standing and then wavedash back and rest him if he rolls or run up and grab him if he does getup attack or stand.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
well..thata not always waht i do with my jiggs..normally im up in the air punishing with a backair or nair.But itwas a rest vid.so i dint show that =P ill haev matches up later this week or next nd u can see how i play.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
yeah....just goes to prove how many openings people leave when playing. All it takes is 2 frames or whatever

shudders, and hope .Yoshi doesn't see this <_<

Summit^

Smash Cadet
I didn't mean anything by it haha... I just thought it was fun video to watch =)

Top Bottom