• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF 4 alot of work hosted by **** tom DATE CHANGED Sept. 22nd collecters guild in MA

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
That's right I am having another tourney in my home town again. Come one come all to work but noooooooooo fun. Also a quest apprence by the really jacked POWERTHRIST GUYS YEAH THEY RUN AS FAST AS KENYANS!

The address is
Collecters guild
26 wood ave
mansfield ma 02048
# 508 339 3105

Please only use this # if you need me to pick you up from the train station. Just take the purple line to mansfield. If you have any questions please post and I will answer them as best as possible.

THE DATE OF THE TOURNEY IS THE 22ND NOT THE 23RD I APOLOGIZE FOR MY MISTAKE. I HOPE IT DOESN'T INTERFER WTIH ANY PLANS ON GOING.

Time
Store opens at 10:30am
Sign-ups will begin at 10:30am and end at noon
Tourney will start at noon NO EXCEPTIONS
I need to end singles and teams at least before 6pm because of a tourney that goes on there every sat.

There might be a low-tier tourney if there is time for it which will be a $2 entry fee.

Entry fee
$5 to get into store
$10 per team
$10 for singles

Rules

No swearing the owner will kick you out if he warns you more than twice

Don't lean on the chairs. If the owner warns you twice you will owe him $25 for the chair so please DON'T LEAN!!!!!

Team attack ON
Life stealing is allowed

In the event of a tie at the end of the time limit, the player with the most stocks wins. If both Players have the same amount of lives the players will quit the SUDDEN DEATH, set the stock to one, and start a match with stage being the same as where they had the tie. this determines winner.

Each Round is best of three matches; Finals are best of five matches

Random Stages for Singles: Final Destination, Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, Pokémon Stadium, Yoshi’s Story

Random Stages for Doubles: Final Destination, Battlefield, Dreamland 64, Pokémon Stadium
Stages Banned: Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Terminal Bay and Yoshi’s Island 64

Dave’s Stupid Rule Modified – The same stage cannot be played twice in a row during a set

Stage Strike Rule – Each player/team can choose 1 stage to remove from random select AFTER all players have selected their characters. Players may change their stage strike for each succeeding game PRIOR to a stage being chosen. (DO NOT ACTUALLY REMOVE THE STAGES FROM THE RANDOM STAGES LIST)

For the First round in a set, character selection for the round will be double blind pick (unless the players don't care). The stage select for the first match will be chosen by random select or may be agreed upon by the players. Random select will be used if there is any disagreement on stage selection.

For the next round, players first may choose to change their stage strike, and then the losing player from the previous match must announce their choice for the next level or elect to have the next level selected at random. Once the stage selection has been announced, the winning player may choose to change their character. Once the winning player has chosen his character for the next match, the losing player may then choose to change characters. After the stage and characters have been set, the players play their second match. All succeeding matches are played in the same manner.

You are responsible to BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER.

So if you don't have one then go buy one *****es!

I would like to ask of everyone if they could bring cubes and a couple of tvs to my tourney.

I copied and pasted this so don't get mad. I don't have money so please don't sue me either.

I will update you as I get more info and I try to convince him to give us more time.

Elen

Smash Lord
Definitely going to look into to going. And speaking of Saffron City, we should have an SSB64 tourny in Mass :O There havn't been any in forever.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
i would go to this tom but u didnt go to framingham

give me a good excuse for not going and ill reconsider about making this trip

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

**** Tom showed up. He just made sure his awesomeness wasn't disgraced by your presence and arrived after you left.

nuro

Smash Lord
Hell yeah.

I wont miss this one. The whole MA crew needs to come to this. It should be more than it was lasttime.

EDIT-
SOMEONE NEEDS TO BRING SUPER SMASH BROTHERS 64 BECAUSE THAT GAME ***** FACE! It would be fun to have a mini SSB64 tourny too maybe.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Just saw this, but I can't go. My brother's birthday is the 23rd and I'm gonna go visit him. He lives in Maine. Maybe I can make WTF5.

Elen

Smash Lord
Just saw this, but I can't go. My brother's birthday is the 23rd and I'm gonna go visit him. He lives in Maine. Maybe I can make WTF5.
Noo!! I was hoping to get my controller back at this. We're gonna need to plan something soon now, haha.

Almost definitely going now Tom. And with a setup of course.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
**** Tom showed up. He just made sure his awesomeness wasn't disgraced by your presence and arrived after you left.
dude who the hell are you to talk about my disgrace?

you are the ugliest kid ive seen in my life and you assume your so good at smash when really u suck

i will MM you for any price you would like

Elen

Smash Lord
Matt! FREE MONEY!!! Don't miss your chance. I mean, Mattdotlate sucks at smash. You got this Ken Y.

Elen

Smash Lord
Oh ****. Happy birthday Tom!! Hope it's been good. Ima get you a DK doll ;)

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace

I don't know who you are but acting all high and mighty when you are a noob doesn't work too well. If you are deadicated smasher you will just go no matter what the reason is but since you want to know so badly I will tell you when you show up to my tourney why I was LATE to framingham. Bring all your people too and I think you should accept the mm Matt.zeb just made to you he has the money don't wry his mom is loaded but i would wry about you losing to matt instead of acting all high and mighty.

Oh ****. Happy birthday Tom!! Hope it's been good. Ima get you a DK doll ;)
Happy birthday, Tom! :)
Oh ****, Happy Birthday Tom

Good ****

Thx everybody and a DK would be SUPER DIESIEL AWESOME SON

rawsex88

Smash Ace
happy bday tom. 30s not a far cry now hahahah

who is this ken y guy? he sounds like he sucks, haha. stop talking about how people look. it has nothing to do with smash. i'm sexy though, muahahha

i'll own mattdotzeb too hahah

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
lol when play dot zeb

i want evy1 to see cuz he acts like hes so good

i never said i was good Tom so u can quit being stupid
i jus wanted to hear ur story

u guyz r so ******** but ill go to this anywayz cuz yes i am a dedicated smasher

120 isnt wat i was lookin for tho

10 is the most ill do ... no matetr who im playin and if dotzeb doesnt kno who i am .... i was the peach player that beat him 1st round in one of the framingham tournies

3 stocked

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
120 isnt wat i was lookin for tho

10 is the most ill do ... no matetr who im playin and if dotzeb doesnt kno who i am .... i was the peach player that beat him 1st round in one of the framingham tournies

3 stocked
Oh that's you.
You said any amount of money. At least go $20.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
I think I might be going to dis, but I might be doing something the same day with my peeps, so I'm not sure.

Also, Tom, Happy Bday son.

Elen

Smash Lord
Oh ****, Happy Birthday Tom

Good ****
happy bday tom. 30s not a far cry now hahahah

who is this ken y guy? he sounds like he sucks, haha. stop talking about how people look. it has nothing to do with smash. i'm sexy though, muahahha

i'll own mattdotzeb too hahah
I think I might be going to dis, but I might be doing something the same day with my peeps, so I'm not sure.

Also, Tom, Happy Bday son.
*tosses in a last minute happy birthday to tom*
:D
Happy Birthday my man Tom.
*feels bad that he has to say happy birthday after everyone else*

Happy Birthday!
All of you are Mattdotlate. No johns.

Elen

Smash Lord
Well, technically he "threw" one more happy birthday at Tom, so your correct, but I think we should give him credit for only being a full day late. That's a new record for him.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Happy Birthday Tom!

Also, when was the last time MattDotZebra offered/was offered a money match and went through with it? Zebra already owes Maine $120 in money matches that haven't happened yet >_>

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday Tom!

Also, when was the last time MattDotZebra offered/was offered a money match and went through with it? Zebra already owes Maine $120 in money matches that haven't happened yet >_>
Matt this is true man you haven't kept most of your mm's if you back down against ken Y then you are a ***** ***** no wait ***** *** *****

im too late, maybe ill bring you a brown paper bag if i go tom, GEARS
yeah ***** thx GEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Thx to everyone who wished me a happy birthday

Top Bottom