• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF 2 - The results

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Waco Tournament Fest 2 Results:

Brawl Singles:

1st: Hylian (RandomBox/Diddy/ICs/G&W)
2nd: Dr. Mario guy (Wario/G&W)
3rd: D4bA (Snake/MK/D3/Falco)
4th: Blast_2020 (Snake/Wario)
5th: Fogo (D3)
5th: Santi (Toon Link)
7th: Dojo (Metaknight)
7th: Forsaken (Snake)
9th: Leonard Brown Jr.
9th: Badnewsbear
9th: Shiken
9th: DLL$
13th: Jacob Brown
13th: Cheez

Teams:
1st: Broken Arrow (Dojo+Santi)
???
???

Fun tournament :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Reserved for shoutouts.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You forgot to put MK on your char list hylian :-P
I used Random Box the first match of Grand Finals and got Metaknight LOL. I also used Falco, but I only used him once, when Dr. Mario Guy took me to Japes.

>_>. Random FTW.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
2nd place team was Team Chaos and 3rd place was Team Brown I think.

Shoutouts:

D4bA: Always fun to play you. You gave me credit for whatever sick stuff I pulled off during a match and I know I forget to give you props when you start handing my a** back to me XD. I wanna play against your Snake sometime soon; Wario vs Snake is always a great match to play.

Blast 20_20: My Wario is still better than yours :p You get courage points for taking on Hylian's G&W with Wario, but if we fight in a tourney I'm not holding back just cause I'm your friend. You remember that.

Cheez: You're getting there, just gotta play a bit more patiently and not get frustrated if something isn't working. Keep it up though.

Fogo: Didn't get a chance to play you, hope it isn't like that for the next tourney. Dedede's are my second favorite matches to play, other than Wario dittos of course :)

Forsaken: You almost threw me for a loop with that Pika. I need some more experience against him, I'll see about playing you and Badnewsbear more in friendlies.

Badnewsbear: Didn't get a chance to play you, but from what I hear you play a pretty good Pika. I look forward to playing against you at a tourney soon.

Shiken: Stop picking Sundays for tourneys :p jk jk man I'm glad you did the hosting and got everything coordinated, there's not very many people in Waco interested in hosting for tourneys and I'm happy you undertook that position.

DLL$: I didn't get a chance to play you but maybe we can get some friendlies in next time before things get started. 10$ MM Captain Falcon Ditto My Falcon against yours and then D4bA... "Captain Falcon is top tier man!" lol :)

Santi: Good sh** man, that TL was everywhere and always had something flung at me. Those matches were really close and that was epic when my Waft collided with your Dair and sent us both away. Next time I play against you I'm gonna try a different Style and see how that works.

Dojo: Didn't play you in the tournament but you got me good in the MM. I got a new style for MK as well, and hopefully a better strategy against that amazing priority Wall it seems you put up with MK. Oh, and your team with Santi was beastly. I'm gonna see about teaming up with Hylian and taking everyone to RC since we both do good on that stage :)

Hylian: What can I say, your G&W + Corneria = Super ****. Hell, your G&W alone = ****. We had some really good matches, I just wish they could have got recorded. You getting MK from the random box was pretty lulzy, I wish my luck with Random was that good. :)

This was a fun tournament, even with all of the serious matches going on that were really close, I know everyone had a good time.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
DMG- I'm sooooo glad there is a really good wario player in Texas!!! I can't wait to play you more, and yeah we should team sometime :).

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Glad you all had fun, hope to see you next month!
I don't really have alot of shoutouts to make, cause as I was busy most the time, I didnt get a chance to play most of you guys.

Fogo- Well I went kirby that one match cause a D3 I play online, Vex Kasrani, I can't beat for **** in a d3 ditto, but I can usually either win or come out even when I go kirby, but that didnt seem to work as well on you. xD I'll just try harder in the ditto next time I think.

Forsaken- Honestly I can't remember our match all that well, it went by very fast xD Nicely done.

Hylian- Your olimar sucks =P (i think that was you I was fighting using olimar) I wish I'd gotten a chance to play against one of your mains. maybe next time, or at hobo.

Comet & co. - I still can't believe the string of bad luck that befell you guys that day, and I really hope that it doesnt deter you from attending future WTF's x_x (all we wanted was some pizza! ;-; )

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Glad you all had fun, hope to see you next month!
I don't really have alot of shoutouts to make, cause as I was busy most the time, I didnt get a chance to play most of you guys.

Fogo- Well I went kirby that one match cause a D3 I play online, Vex Kasrani, I can't beat for **** in a d3 ditto, but I can usually either win or come out even when I go kirby, but that didnt seem to work as well on you. xD I'll just try harder in the ditto next time I think.

Forsaken- Honestly I can't remember our match all that well, it went by very fast xD Nicely done.

Hylian- Your olimar sucks =P (i think that was you I was fighting using olimar) I wish I'd gotten a chance to play against one of your mains. maybe next time, or at hobo.

Comet & co. - I still can't believe the string of bad luck that befell you guys that day, and I really hope that it doesnt deter you from attending future WTF's x_x (all we wanted was some pizza! ;-; )
That wasn't me XD. I never got the chance to play you, and I never played Olimar o.O.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That wasn't me XD. I never got the chance to play you, and I never played Olimar o.O.
I had a feeling you never played Olimar at that tourney.

BTW What is the expected turnout for HOBO? Just curious.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Can someone tell me how much the entry fee to this was? I can't find the original tournament thread.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Top Bottom