• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wrk for me???

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
im having trouble finding the right program/setup to begin the recording process with my laptop and console....what would be the right tool to purchase for a mac book. need to record plz help!

DMoogle

A$
inb4 ask a question sticky
I think it's OK to be out in the open, since there are so few Mac users on here.

OP: What exactly are you trying to record? Console matches on a TV, then transfer them to your laptop, or something else? The Computer Cafe forum might be a better place to ask...

srbsburrito

Smash Apprentice
Console matches on a TV, then transfer them to your laptop
this is exactly what i want to do. i been asking round some retail stores and they all dint know what equipment i need. do i need to buy some type of software or attachments? mum don't really want to download (program)it via my laptop so an good stores out there?

Top Bottom