• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wowowowowo Brawwwllll Baaadddd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt Knee Cap

Smash Rookie
yep brawls bad...(at first denied it) im over it already. Nintendo has never perposly created a skilled game. All mario party's exept a given few were apsolute garbage... They have NEVER created a competitive Fps (sorry metroid fans.)

Nintendo targets little kids and old people. Its no wonder they are completely horrible at Competitive Multiplayer games. Let alone comprehending the concept of a good online/wifi set up. Nintendo fails. If you like wondering around in 80% of games as a 20 year old italian sterio type. then have at it.
Im not trying to bash nintendo that hard. i grew up on this ****... i still love it. But nintendos problem is they just keep trying to do crazy stuff. (wii-mote, strange games, Target market is stupid.) They need to stop all this crap and apeal to the hard core player.

I was hoping they would finaly do it with brawl. I was praying some company would create a game that takes practice. And not just like *sit down for 2 hours and master it practice. Im talkin about weeks and months maybe years to finaly perfect a technique. Thats what makes a game fun to me and its what sets the casual player from the advanced player.

Nintendo's ssb Melee... created the game that i speak of on accedent. So did Bungie with halo 1 . halo's sequals all sucked and so does brawl. slowing the game/retarding it so that the typical noobish player can still have fun. (Also so that it can be played online)

But whats the point of even hating on brawl... is some nintendo produce/ game creator going to look on these forums and say "OMG like 100 people hate it!! lets recal the game redue the physics add all the advanced techniques and then re-release it so these kids will be happy!!!!!!!!!"
Nope not gonna happen i give up.

IF ITS NOT BROKEN DONT FIX IT.
edit.... ok im sorry I was a little drastic with this. Sorry., Im angry i just got worked up over nothing its a video game im just gonna move on. Sorry to those more intellgent then me that i offended bye bye....

Zyphent

Smash Apprentice
Quite honestly, you can develop that level of skill for Brawl, it just takes more Fine tuning and its not as noticeable as it was for Melee.

But Nintendo did very well, they kept it so there wouldnt be a few Elite people playing Online, discouraging new people who are just picking up the game for the first time. However, at the same time, those people who have been playing for a long time and practicing, will probably win, and rightly so.

But at least the new people feel like they have a fighting chance.

If you dont think the game takes skill, please go beat Allstar mode on Intense, no continues.

Cpt Knee Cap

Smash Rookie
Quite honestly, you can develop that level of skill for Brawl, it just takes more Fine tuning and its not as noticeable as it was for Melee.

But Nintendo did very well, they kept it so there wouldnt be a few Elite people playing Online, discouraging new people who are just picking up the game for the first time. However, at the same time, those people who have been playing for a long time and practicing, will probably win, and rightly so.

But at least the new people feel like they have a fighting chance.

If you dont think the game takes skill, please go beat Allstar mode on Intense, no continues.
Allstar mode= stupid not the same game im talking about multiplayer and multiplayer alone again i appogize for telling nintendo to kill themselfs i didnt mean it i over thought this way to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom