• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

...Wow.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
I was just fighting Meta-Ridley and got his HP reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally far down, when I looked at the timer and saw that there was only 5 seconds left. Using R.O.B., I rushed to left side of the screen and quickly used my F-air before Meta-Ridley came back onto the screen. The screen stopped and turned mostly green. I looked at the timer: 00:00 56.

...Wow.

Sadly I don't have any evidence, but I SWEAR I did that, and without any cheats or hacks or anything of the like.

Anyone else have an even closer call?

BOTA

Smash Apprentice
not a close call but one time doing boss battles, after beating ridley meta ridley master and crazy hand, i had 1:11:11 time i was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA then i took a pic with my phone :D

tingler

Smash Rookie
i was on my 8th fight of boss battles on intense against duon. he shot his missiles and i came in for a hit and something spiked me upwards. as my little charizard is floating off into the background the missiles came back and killed duon

it was pretty clownin but porky killed me on the next battle

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
I turned Meta Ridley into a Trophy with about 5 seconds remaining.
And let me tell you, Trophy capturing Meta Ridley is a lot more frantic than just plain fighting him.

Top Bottom