• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wow, sheik's 0-to-deaths are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Next update, we all know it's coming, she'll get the diddy treatment, now stop with these cancerous threads.

edit: also those two gfys look staged as hell, and the one with Sonic can happen to any character and not just Sheik.

Most likely a huge bait thread, but I'm biting just cause.

Last edited:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm a little confused here. Is the new meta for the vs Sheik matchup to stand still and let her run right at you at round start?

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
This is a joke thread, right?
Those are not near true combos and any player that is not bad could have not died.... so ridiculously easy.
Seriously, not wanting to be rude or something, but those are 100% cases of the other player needing to buff his skills a lot, not a case of Sheik needing nerf....
Just in case this wasn't a joke thread.... you know?

Last edited:

Ascen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ascendtothetop
Please, don't bring your cancerous posts to the Sheik boards, they don't belong here.

Kurodyne

where did i put my keys
NNID
KuroSensation
Next update, we all know it's coming, she'll get the diddy treatment, not stop with these cancerous threads.

edit: also those two gfys look staged as hell, and the one with Sonic can happen to any character and not just Sheik.

Most likely a huge bait thread, but I'm biting just cause.
they're not staged, they're FG matches. these are saved replays so i can prove it if you'd like, but that's a silly thing to prove.
I'm a little confused here. Is the new meta for the vs Sheik matchup to stand still and let her run right at you at round start?
itt: for glory tactics
Please, don't bring your cancerous posts to the Sheik boards, they don't belong here.
ouch lmao

man, four responses and only one made me smile

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Thank Tyli, now we can advance Sheik meta thanks to you. Btw Kuro-chan is kawaii

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
Please just ignore threads like this people.

Tyli, I don't know if you're trolling or not, but if you do have genuine interest in the character, please don't make whole threads for stuff like this. Take it to the social thread.

In light of this thread (and many recent unnecessary ones), does anyone know who I can go to to ask about modding one of the users on these boards? Tristan has been absent for too long and we need someone to lock threads.

Kurodyne

where did i put my keys
NNID
KuroSensation
Please just ignore threads like this people.

Tyli, I don't know if you're trolling or not, but if you do have genuine interest in the character, please don't make whole threads for stuff like this. Take it to the social thread.

In light of this thread (and many recent unnecessary ones), does anyone know who I can go to to ask about modding one of the users on these boards? Tristan has been absent for too long and we need someone to lock threads.
fine, fine, i'll do that next time. i'm not one for reading boring rules so i'll just wait until i get warned and change my 'tude a little bit each time. buuuut now i know what this community is like. man, i like the other ones more already...

is there anywhere people can have some snickers and twix? everyone in the social thread looks more interested in fox's nair fair pear combos

i wasn't even fully trolling, i was hoping to spread some giggles, but man, the lack of giggles around here is just lasjdflajfd. sticks in the mud...

Thank Tyli, now we can advance Sheik meta thanks to you. Btw Kuro-chan is kawaii
we are on the same page, i like you already. you're an exception <33333

a-ny-ways, i'll do you a favor and lock the-- oh dear it seems i can't. wow. this forum just keeps getting WORSE

Last edited:

Ascen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ascendtothetop
Smashboards is for getting things done. Frame data, true combos, kill setups. You know, the usual. It's honestly pretty uptight in some of the other regions of Smashboards even compared to this. If you want a break and if you still want to talk about Sheik you can check out the social thread, which is pinned on the Sheik boards, or you can ask to get added to the Sheik Skype chat, which is a lot more lax. Whatever you're down for.

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
fine, fine, i'll do that next time. i'm not one for reading boring rules so i'll just wait until i get warned and change my 'tude a little bit each time. buuuut now i know what this community is like. man, i like the other ones more already...

is there anywhere people can have some snickers and twix? everyone in the social thread looks more interested in fox's nair fair pear combos

i wasn't even fully trolling, i was hoping to spread some giggles, but man, the lack of giggles around here is just lasjdflajfd. sticks in the mud...
If you want sh*ts and giggles then I suggest you go somewhere like /r/smashcirclejerk. These boards, above all else, seek to be informative. By making a troll post like this you are doing nothing but cluttering up the page and pushing more useful threads down. The reason why most people here aren't taking too kindly towards this thread is because people claiming Sheik needs a nerf based on unjustified grounds is something we hear way too often. The phrasing of the OP is such that hardly any comical intent can be gleaned from it, so we took it as just another 'Sheik needs a nerf' post. The joke about Sheik needing a nerf is way past dead anyway.

If your quip about the 'boring rules' is serious, then we have even less reasons to gratify this thread with dignified responses.

Last edited:

Kurodyne

where did i put my keys
NNID
KuroSensation
oh dear lord
i didn't know that "trolling" and "playful sarcasm" were under the same roof nowadays. besides, anyone paying even fifty cents of attention could tell that those videos are clearly not serious by any means.

then again, this is a board dedicated to smash lmao what was i expecting
but fine, i'll sh*tpost in the social thread
on-topic sh*posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom