• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow is this a ****ty character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litt

Samus
Like i mean, i tried this game, and I can **** on most people online from how incopetent they are in just basic game play, but its just ridiculous to even use this character anymore when you have zero control, and everyone has much better options, movement, recovery, weight, range... sigh, ill say im still a samus main but I just quit playing this game b/c its just not fun, ill continue to just abuse dk and bowers for lols with friends but this game has officially made me a non competitive player thanks for taking the fun out sakari and nintendo. Having the potential to play at a higher level doesnt take the fun out for low level players, but rather takes away a whole competitive audience, when will you realize this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom