• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoW is taking away puffs

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
There may be other Online Games that these smashers play....

Runescape, Flyff, Ragnarok, Maple Story, etc. (NO!!!!!!!!!)

ToyzSoldier

Smash Apprentice
I left your clan, but don't think I have left Smash!

I play WoW and Smash bros. Personally I think they're both just as good, except that WoW is generally more popular and there is alot more content. However Smash community and multiplayer happens to be one of the best and better then that in WoW.

So yea they're both just as good as the other.

And WoW helped me to raise my grades as a reward. (I'll get you another WoW payment card!)

so yea
Well you're that rare exception. For some reason, you're WoW gland is turned off.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
*off topic*

I thought i should ask this now, cause all you Jiggs experts/freaks are here...
Is jigglypuff a girl or boy?
I mean, the thing weres a ribbon, but these days that could mean boy or girl lol.

Any help here?

Redragon

Reese

Smash Journeyman
Jiggilypuff is a balloon. A balloon can not be a boy or a girl, ribbon or not. 'nuff said.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
*off topic*

I thought i should ask this now, cause all you Jiggs experts/freaks are here...
Is jigglypuff a girl or boy?
I mean, the thing weres a ribbon, but these days that could mean boy or girl lol.

Any help here?

Redragon
Jigglypuff has the cute, high-pitched, feminine voice. Verdict: She's a girl.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
*pokes thread*

No love for WC puffs?

There are more than just King, you know. Myself, Arash, Foxroar, and Mango are all high quality. I got 25th about Pound; Arash has beaten tons of top players; Foxroar's Jiggly is secondary but it is on par with mine; Mango is relatively new but he has wins over people as high as DSF. And I'm sure you know what King did at OC3.

I also think Darc and Sliq are hella repping Puff.

Sliq

Smash Master
*pokes thread*

No love for WC puffs?

There are more than just King, you know. Myself, Arash, Foxroar, and Mango are all high quality. I got 25th about Pound; Arash has beaten tons of top players; Foxroar's Jiggly is secondary but it is on par with mine; Mango is relatively new but he has wins over people as high as DSF. And I'm sure you know what King did at OC3.

I also think Darc and Sliq are hella repping Puff.
Repping the East Coast (Darc) and Midwest (Me) for realz.

The King

Smash Ace
WoW instinctually hones and harnesses the skills of Jigglypuff players. True Story. It's like that hyperbolic time chamber **** from that DBZ show, lol. You leave the real world, enter WoW, and come out a far more deadly Jiggs. (Only problem is that instead of a year passing in only a day's time, it feels like the other way around, LOL).

And yeah, I did pretty well in singles at oc3, and ***** the living **** out of teams with Isai. No modesty on this one, King = 2nd best teams player in the USA, I don't give a ****, ROFL. :)

King Out

Eci4

Smash Ace
****, I've been calling things the hyperbolic time chamber lately... when I bought a new controller, and after a week went back to my normal one, hyperbolic time chamber... hell yeah.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
yeah king getting 5th in singles and 1st teams kindof proved me wrong x_x
rofl congrats

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
WoW instinctually hones and harnesses the skills of Jigglypuff players. True Story. It's like that hyperbolic time chamber **** from that DBZ show, lol. You leave the real world, enter WoW, and come out a far more deadly Jiggs. (Only problem is that instead of a year passing in only a day's time, it feels like the other way around, LOL).

And yeah, I did pretty well in singles at oc3, and ***** the living **** out of teams with Isai. No modesty on this one, King = 2nd best teams player in the USA, I don't give a ****, ROFL. :)

King Out
King is too good :mad:

I demand a ditto!

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
You know, I still play the Poof, especially in teams.

And I'm disappointed that someone thought I was Anden.

Sliq

Smash Master
I played Anden out Pound 2 in Jiggs dittos. It was Jiggstastic.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Mango is silly.
Yes, quite; as if taking Chillin, Ken, AND Mew2King out of EVO Vegas 's winner bracket wasn't silly enough.

Lol, I was wondering why no one had mentioned Mango, when there he is posting. MAN, I want to see those matches.

Top Bottom