• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow.. I hope when everyone gets US Brawl Wifi isnt as bad?

Jem.

Smash Master
My friend has US Brawl and I played wifi with people in the SAME CITY that also had US brawl.. it was hidious.. lag.. yuck. Does Sakurai know wtf is up?

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
My friend has US Brawl and I played wifi with people in the SAME CITY that also had US brawl.. it was hidious.. lag.. yuck. Does Sakurai know wtf is up?
i really am displeased and borderline angry with this.
your friend must have a walmart internet connection, because the development team in kyoto played nintendo headquarters in....(someone help me) somewhere else in japan,
this worked fine.
i have seen so many matches without lag.
does he know what the **** is up? sakurai has no say in lag, sakurai isnt santa claus, we cant just talk about him and our wishes will come true.
he doesnt even deal with online ingame connections and whatnot.

grr
wait till the game comes out then complain about lag and return it

Darkslash

Smash Master
Tell you're friend to stop using DSL or stop playing with people with DSL :laugh:

They played Japanese Brawl with Nintendo Headquarters in Kyoto and in Tokyo, which is around Los Angles to i dunno :dizzy: No lag.

So its your Friend or other people

Tenel

Smash Rookie
^^^^

No offense but... yeah you didn't see their controllers on that video.

You have NO idea what sort of input lag there may have been.

Jer

Smash Ace
The input lag isn't that bad. You get used to it fast. All in all,the lag isn't always that bad. I live in Quebec,and i played with someone that lived in Europe,there was slight input lag. Go figure

Top Bottom