• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOW, computer falcons suck, lol.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
I started a game on final destination against a level 9 captain falcon for practice. As soon as I started, my dog picked up my metroid game that was on the floor, so I chased after him and got it back. I come back and Falcon has one less stock. I pressed no buttons and he somehow committed suicide. xD

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
What am I supposed to practice on? None of my friends have the game. I want to practice my techniques on opponents that actually move and fight back, instead of level ones who stand there and let you **** them.

Gray

Smash Journeyman
What am I supposed to practice on? None of my friends have the game. I want to practice my techniques on opponents that actually move and fight back, instead of level ones who stand there and let you **** them.
That's the purpose of computers; target practice. You set them to level 1 and combo them. You certainly aren't going to improve anything but tech skill against comps, so you might as well. If you do try to practice mindgames and such against a level 9, you'll become worse. Comps fall into the same strategies every time. You could try, like I said, comboing them, though.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
That's the purpose of computers; target practice. You set them to level 1 and combo them. You certainly aren't going to improve anything but tech skill against comps, so you might as well. If you do try to practice mindgames and such against a level 9, you'll become worse. Comps fall into the same strategies every time. You could try, like I said, comboing them, though.
I see, thanks. I will start playing level ones now.

Btw, your sig was the funniest thing I have ever seen in a while. xD

Top Bottom