• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOW!!! 3 shinys in a row !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintencore88

Smash Apprentice
I was playing around with my party in pokemon and then my friend came running in LOOK AT THIS SHINY it was a MAGIKARP then 3 minutes later he comes again its a Starly then 20 min later he comes running again Its a freaken Hunter he then offreed all of them to me and he gave them all to me now if any one wants the following:

Starly LV 3 Mild Nature
Magikarp LV 7 Sassy Nature
Gengar LV 25 Quiet Nature

Ill give them away for a good Trade my FC is in My sig:)

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I think 3 shiny pokemon in a row like this is worthy enough to be noted. That's 1/8200 chance happening three times in a short period. Congratulations! Though I personally think shiny pokemon are lame. >_>

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
500th post! I'm officially teh Smash Apprentice!

I don't know, but I think I might agree with Celebi...

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Low Radiation look at Gengars nature it raises SP ATK
Yes, but it also lowers Speed, which Gengar needs. A better nature would be Timid or Modest.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Edit: LOLZ I beat jpp8 who posted at the same time! :laugh:

Edit Edit: LOLZ LOLZ We both edit at the same time, too! :laugh: (I'm not expecting jpp8 to edit his post again, too)

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
Low Radiation look at Gengars nature it raises SP ATK
gengar's nature is utterly pitiful.......why would you want to sacrifice speed for special attack?

omg, so......if you got 3 in 1 day.....and it's a 1/8192 chance to get just ONE.........then, that's like a 1/24576 for that to happen

that's badass!

:psycho::psycho::psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom