• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

would you watch this

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I'm thinking about uploading on YouTube and I wanted to know if I made a show that gives tips and character recommendations to counter a single fighter
would you want to see this or think people would? I would call it beat your rival (open for name request)and if you have a rival give me his main and I will do request on this board before anything else(if I do this )

Last edited:

Jrzfine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jrzfinest
3DS FC
1762-3319-6557
Well, I think there's certainly a 'market' for tips & tricks videos for Smash, so I would give it a shot. How successful your series is will be determined by your experience as a commentator and/or your editing skills, but everyone has so start somewhere, so I'd recommend trying it out even if you aren't 100% confident in your Youtubing prowess. As someone trying to cross over into the competitive scene, I personally would be interested to see what new tips you could bring to the table, and would most likely subscribe, provided your tips aren't stale (eg. Rosalina counters Link's projectile spamming because Luma absorbs all the damage).

Now is the time, my friend; the game is fresh, techs are still being developed, the excitement for Smash4 has yet to taper at all. I say go for it.

Roystonea

Smash Cadet
well since the game is new, a lot of "new" players are looking to learn the game. Including me ;)
So yeah go for it! :)

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
@ mythbust4000 mythbust4000
Moving to the Video and Livestream Forum. Just a notification.

CoolBoyCorporate

Smash Cadet
Theres a couple of things you should do before you actually start. Note what your own goals are.

Are you doing this for fun, or do you have targets?

As well, go watch other popular people and see what they do well, it's never usually an accident.

Also, subscribers are starting to follow the player rather than the game. It's something us youtubers must learn to be more charismatic and likeable without actually having to change ourselves.

and to answer your question, yes I would watch that

Last edited:
Top Bottom