• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Would You Rather?" Smash 4 Edition

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
Would you rather have every character be low tier material compared to Brawl, or 5 original characters who all had 5 clones of them? I'd say low tier IMO.

@Croph: I'd rather have TL cut cuz Sonic's my main. :)

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Newcomer of my Choice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is fun for sure Kudos to you good sir, Whoever made it

Although i know its a ''Would you Rather''Thread
But i got a ''What If'' Question for you lot.

A Unpleasing/Worrying Question too...

What if litreally all or majority of your most wanted chars only make it into the 3DS Version....

Biz_R_0

Smash Ace
Newcomer because then I'd have Robotnik.

Would you rather have Waluigi or Shadow?

Flatlander

Smash Rookie
People don't understand the whole concept of "answer then make-up your own in the same reply".

When you simply answer you kill the thread :(.
~CPR~

Gamepad Integration Ideas!
Would you rather:
The Wii U Gamepad be used in a game mode where it's 4 players fighting against Master Hand and Crazy Hand (Controlled by the Gamepad player)
OR
The Wii U Gamepad be able to control the level during a match spawning items, changing terrain, creating wind, etc.

Biz_R_0

Smash Ace
Just to clarify, I said you CAN ask a question, you don't have to.

Master Hand.

PIKA321

Smash Apprentice
People don't understand the whole concept of "answer then make-up your own in the same reply".

When you simply answer you kill the thread :(.
~CPR~

Gamepad Integration Ideas!
Would you rather:
The Wii U Gamepad be used in a game mode where it's 4 players fighting against Master Hand and Crazy Hand (Controlled by the Gamepad player)
OR
The Wii U Gamepad be able to control the level during a match spawning items, changing terrain, creating wind, etc.
BOTH! But if I had to pick one over the other the Hand idea sounds cool.

Would you rather have only the 3DS version with an epic storyline and incredible online, but otherwise no multiplayer, OR have only the Wii U version with a SIX player multiplayer and tons of new characters and stages, but no single player modes or online?

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
Wii U just for the multiplayer. Don't care about six people though. That'd suck IMO.

Would you rather your main in the next one be overpowered and really hated by everyone, or bottom tier? Also, plz don't say you'd just switch to a main that's neither.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Tbh that depends. I go with Luigi every game. Whether hes overpowered or bottom teir.So Im sorry to say this, but neither.

Would you rather have Nintendo make no new characters but balance everything out, or have alot of characters but ****ty gameplay.

Biz_R_0

Smash Ace
Balance, having most of the cast get huge buffs would be enough of a new cast for me.

Would you rather have Project: M characters and stages with Brawl physics and elements or vice-versa?

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Vice versa, I do admit Project M had a smoother and nicer tone to it, I would play more of it, but I can see myself using Luigi and then when I switch to regular for competitive play, I will probably get worse.

Who should replace Lucario next game?

-Mewtwo
-Zoroark
-Blaziken (hehe)
-Lucario (staying)
-Charizard (if Pokemon Trainer gets swapped)

Biz_R_0

Smash Ace
Charizard as a solo character? Why would anyone ever not want this?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Yeah, I'd pick Charizard. Just personal preference.

Would you rather have everyone move at 1/2 speed?

OR

Have everyone move at x1.5 speed?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
No tripping please xD

Would you rather:
Have a new game mode Volleyball (self explanitory)
or
Have a new game mode Assassinate (You are each given a target at the start of a FFA match, first to K.O. their target wins)
If Volleyball is anything like Tekken Ball, then shut up and take my money.

Would ya rather have air dashing or a final smash meter? (as opposed to the smash ball)
Air Dashing would provide more depth than a meter.

Would you prefer an enhanced story-line or better online?
Better online. Story Mode is a quick thrill ride in comparison to the replay value from online play.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Online Play for sure

And i would want my main/most wanted char to be a low then OP...The most disgraceful aspect of it bein people just all being my main/mostwanted (Ridley) just because hes the best yet not liking or ever played metroid...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe i got a really good one.
''Would you Ratherrrr''

Acidently Spoil the whole roster for yourself but un-intentionally because you was using internet to find out if your fav char/most wanted char made it in because the game came out a week ago in JPN (ofc because they always get everything first) But The scumbag article you clicked on to read had info on all Chars and ways to unlock them..but your fav char made it! even though you just saw a glimpse and (X) Imediately xD its stuck in your head and impossible to forget.. (knowing how scum the internet is nowadays with spoilers...)

Or..

Just endure the extremely hard wait and just find out yourself...Knowing that people on the other side of earth already have the answer to your desprate question...

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Damnn..i dont wanna spoil the roster for myself but..when the brawl dojo was there i checked daily..and i knew every single char in the game before i ripped the plastic of the brand new case of brawl..

I just couldnt help it..i unlocked all the chars in like 2-3 Days.. i remember just spamming stamina mode lowest health spawning with lipstick flower on my head..Repeat..Repeat..just to get Lucario...

Just thinking about it..its disgrace and killed 90/ of the fun in the game..

:phone:

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Where does the Ridley love come from? Has he done anything other then get beat by samus in every game he's in. As far as I know he's never said a word to anybody.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
loool So? Maybe thats a reason why hes so cool?
Mario kicks bowser's *** all the time.
Link Kicks Ganon's *** all the time.

Answer my question please i wanna know peoples answers.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
You can get a sense of who ganon is but the way he looks/what he says. Ridley has like no personallity. Don't know why people give a crap. Not to mention, fighting ganon is always an ordeal. I just **** on Ridley and get on with my day.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Hahaha I dont think so..
You wouldnt destroy Ridley and be on your way..Well..not if im playing as him hopefully...

Also yh..he doesnt/hasent shown any personality..but he is clever believe it or not well you gotta be if your the leader of something.

Bowser>Koopas/Minions
Ridley>Space Pirates

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Where does the Ridley love come from? Has he done anything other then get beat by samus in every game he's in. As far as I know he's never said a word to anybody.
He speaks in the Metroid manga. And so what if he hasn't spoken a word? He's still the most recurring villain in the Metroid series.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
That doesn't automatically make him interesting. Idk, I don't see any reason to feel anything for him. Others do. Not quite sure why. Samus didn't say anything either up until other m but I had a sense of who she is.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I think metroid deserves a second rep. Either dark samus or ridley. Preferably Ridley IMO. AND SIZE DOESN'T MATTER AS WE SAW WITH BOWSER AND OLIMAR. :p

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
That doesn't automatically make him interesting. Idk, I don't see any reason to feel anything for him. Others do. Not quite sure why. Samus didn't say anything either up until other m but I had a sense of who she is.

He's the most recurring villain, so he's incredibly persistent. He's the leader of the Space Pirates, so he's obviously more clever than he appears. He killed Samus's parents and in Super Metroid, tons of researchers just to get the baby Metroid, so he's obviously ruthless. He's been brought back to life more times than any other character.

So, basically, you're playing as a brilliant, ruthless, persistent, bloodthirsty space dragon who is in charge of the also ruthless Space Pirates.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Would you rather have them balance the lightweights and heavyweights or tripping return and no option to turn off items in online random play.

Top Bottom